StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Art of Pole Routines One for sale

• Art of Pole Routines One for sale

Posted by isisandshiva on January 22, 2010 at 1:16 am

I have a almost brand new Routines One DVD from art pole, I’ve only watched it once, so it’s in great condition. But unfortunatly the routines aren’t really my style so I want to sell it and save up to trade up my pole. I’m looking to get about 30$ usd (offers are welcome though) for it with shipping included(within the states), let me know if your interested.

isisandshiva replied 14 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Angel1201

January 24, 2010 at 1:38 am

What is it about the routine style you don’t like?

I might be interested.

• isisandshiva

January 24, 2010 at 9:36 am

ok so in order to answer your question I watched through it again, and for one it reminded me how awsome the warm up is, the best of the one i’ve watched, but i suppose my dislike is more personal taste than anything else because the intruction is great, but i feel stupid and uncomfortable doing it, I can only do the first routine and i can’t seem to be comfortable with the flow, maybe it’s just the level I’m at or maybe i am just as clutsy as I’ve always been, but in terms of teaching there is nothing wrong, I just don’t like using it so I figure someone else might like it.

• Angel1201

January 24, 2010 at 1:21 pm

I’m a dvd junkie and a big fan of her other dvds. I can get it new for $37 from her site. Would you go lower? How will you accept payment? Do you have a paypal? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_sunny.gif

• isisandshiva

January 24, 2010 at 11:45 pm

how bout 25? Yeah Paypals good for me if you want it. and (sorry off topic)I have a question i saw you are a chair dance teacher do you know any good videos or dvds for learning that?

• Angel1201

January 25, 2010 at 12:12 am

I like Lady Morrighan, she’s got some good moves. She has two DVDs out. "Pole Dance Studio" has one out, but it’s a choreography, so not sure if you’d like it. Flirty Girl Fitness has some chair DVDs – Chair Fit and Chair Dance. Jamilla also has her ‘Tease’ DVD. It has chair on it.

• Angel1201

January 25, 2010 at 12:14 am

I’m gonna send you an message. Check your mail box.

• loopielou

January 25, 2010 at 9:54 am

Did you sell it? And if not, would you be willing to post it to the UK (for a price of course)?

Really want this one.

• isisandshiva

January 25, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Sorry It sold.