StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Are you a physical therapist? Do you teach pole?

• Are you a physical therapist? Do you teach pole?

Posted by PoleSkivvies on August 26, 2011 at 11:52 am

Hi all –

A physical therapy clinic here in Vermont is looking for a physical therapist who can teach pole, AND who would consider relocating to Vermont. 

A very interested business opportunity just opened up here – message me if you want the details. 

And please help spread the word – this will be a great opportunity for the right person!  🙂

Thank you!
    Jennifer

Prncsopowr replied 12 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Prncsopowr

August 26, 2011 at 8:58 pm

As an occupational therapist, I am totally intrigued.  Just out of pure curiosity, can you share what they are looking for?

• PoleSkivvies

August 27, 2011 at 7:50 am

Cool!  I don't have all the details, but it looks like they would like to have a pole studio in their clinic space (it's a good size).  I believe they'd offer the PT part-time work in the clinic as a PT while the pole business is getting established.  It would be the first pole studio in the state and would be located in one of the better-off towns outside the main city (about 5-10 min drive from Burlington).

I don't know if an occupational therapist would be a match or not, but I'd be glad to pass on your email.  I think she might want the person to be (or get) certified in pole.

• Prncsopowr

August 27, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Thanks for the thought but I love all my OT jobs 🙂  I was just curious how they were thinking of working pole into the clinic.  Working with kids, I frequently see how I could use pole as a core strengthener for many of my students, but it is too taboo in schools.  Good luck finding someone!  I can only see the benefits of how it all could work together.