StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone up for doing Veena’s 30 day programme?

• Mama D

September 15, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I am in!!! I need the group motivation, so this is perfect:)

• Veena

Administrator
    September 15, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I will set this topic as a Feature so everyone can find it quickly everyday! So look for it at the top of the site.

• E Mac

September 15, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Ok so I’ll start this Wednesday as well 🙂 can’t wait to see and hear about the amazing progress everyone is going to have 🙂 eeeekkk so excited thanks for bringing this up needed the boost! Good luck to all

• Bendy Bella

September 15, 2014 at 7:13 pm

yay, I’m too excited! My pole comes wednesday but unfortunately I have work and a night class that day so I won’t be able to start until thursday but of course I’ll be participating anyways lol, good luck everyone!

• tigerlillies

September 15, 2014 at 7:29 pm

I’m in for both 30 day programs. Have a stage and need to go back to basics myself have you guys decided how we are going to do it as a group ex Skype or are we just going to post that we did it each day?

• Rachel Osborne

September 15, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I think with jobs, different time zones, children’s bedtimes etc etc Skype will be hard to coordinate as a group so was thinking just post you’ve done it, plus any thoughts or vids/pics you feel like sharing – if people want to arrange Skype sessions with each other, fab.

Looks like Wednesday is day 1 for most people with some people maybe jumping in earlier or later this week – cool! Here we go!
    30 days to build up pole skills, 30 days to build up abs – or both!

• lionstf

September 16, 2014 at 1:50 am

I am in!! Ready to start on Wednesday!!

• Yennifer

September 16, 2014 at 2:07 am

I’m totally up for this! Managed half of the abs in August. I’ve been away from pole for 3 years & really needing to go back over the basic.

• CreativityBySteffie

September 16, 2014 at 2:48 am

I just started it 🙂 Im on day 3.

• Stefana of Light

September 16, 2014 at 8:03 am

I’m in!! I haven’t exercised in 4 weeks…. I’m ready!! However my pole is down so I’ll have to modify! Thanks for posting Tropical;)

• Allgold78

September 16, 2014 at 8:04 am

Me me me!!!! I’m in! Happy to start tomorrow too (Wednesday!).
    Are we doing 30 day take off AND abs challenge, or one then the other?

• Rachel Osborne

September 16, 2014 at 8:14 am

Think we are doing one or the other or BOTH at same time. The abs doesn’t take much time (although it’s definitely hard work).
    But people can do one after the other if they want!
    Do what works for your fitness level and goals, we will all encourage each other no matter what – deal? 🙂

• Pretty Pixie

September 16, 2014 at 8:24 am

This is perfect timing for me! I’ve been on vacation and I told myself I’d start with the 30 day takeoff when I came back. I wanted to do the ab challenge with you all last month but life got in the way, so now I’ll try to do both! Thanks Tropicalpole!

• Shimmy

September 16, 2014 at 9:18 am

Have been waiting for motivation to do this. Looks like I just found it. Excited and ready to go 🙂

• Lula Geddes

September 16, 2014 at 9:30 am

I’ve also been thinking about doing it! I’ve only recently signed up and I’ve been in two minds about doing it, you know how it is… I can do some hard tricks and don’t want to go back to scratch, but at the same time I still have problems with some of the easiest tricks and I know my overall strength and flexibility needs improvement. I’ve been putting it off with the excuse that I don’t have a foam roller, can’t find one in this country… so I ordered it on the internet, still not arrived, but given all the group excitement, I’m starting too!

Page 2 of 17