StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone in the NASHVILLE-TN area

• Rena LadyBug

December 13, 2009 at 4:28 am

I live in Shelbyville, so I’m not too far from you!!!! I’ve been to gym5 for 2 bachelorette parties (goddess-a-gogo) she is pretty reasonable priced from what I’ve seen near me..

• aWiiPeanut

December 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm

HEY!!! i’ve been wanting to chat with someone near me too.. i live in hendersonville. i went to balance bodywork for a couple months but i think they closed… i go to one in hendersonville now.. its is awesome! Its aerobic with aerial work and pole. if you wanna email me my email is mailto:avda05@yahoo.com
    -april

• REDKE71

December 30, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Hey ill actually be in the nashville area on feb 6th teaching workshops at http://www.studioaerial.com

hope you guys come out!!

• aWiiPeanut

December 30, 2009 at 6:17 pm

wow thats awesome! =) I know i’m subscribed to your youtube page, but I haven’t looked at your vids recently. I emailed the studio for some information on the workshops. I didn’t even know that one was there. =)

• REDKE71

December 30, 2009 at 6:21 pm

great, me and the studio owner are still working on the details, but i believe ill be teaching a beginner workshop, and then a couple int/adv workshops.. we are even thinking of having a studio party with a valetine theme the night before or after.

After the details are more solid, ill be making a post about it to the forum here, and on my events page on my site http://www.polepraxis.com as well…!

hope to meet you!

• aWiiPeanut

December 30, 2009 at 7:31 pm

sounds great! =) I’ll make sure and check back =)

• Castleoutsider

January 3, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Ive been to herndersonville ^O^ I met Denise who owns Vertical Expressions ^^ shes a really fun girl~ and they do the aerial hoop n stuff there too ^^ way fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_edO3cZTAU

• aWiiPeanut

January 4, 2010 at 2:36 pm

lol thats funny that you posted that castle =) Denise is actually my instructor.. she IS AMAZING!! So do you go there regularly? I might have seen you there.. i dunno tho. =)

• Castleoutsider

January 4, 2010 at 9:35 pm

actually no, ive literally only been there once. i live in north carolina and i had driven to west virgina for the holiday to visit one of my bestest friends, and realized i was already how close, and denise said i could come visit and offered her house to me and everything. shes a wonderful person and i had such an AMAZING time! i would love to go see her again.

• aWiiPeanut

January 5, 2010 at 3:52 pm

thats cool =) how did you meet her? through youtube? She really is a fun person. I’m thankful her studio is so close to where i live! If you ever come through again, let me know and we could hang out at the studio =)

• Castleoutsider

January 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm

i think so yea.. hahah tbh i dont remember.. i dont remember ALOT of stuff.. but that runs in the family;;;

but i LOVE traveling and i LOVE seeing other studios ^^ like my lil seeing what other ppls rooms look like.. its just a weird hobby =D but if i do make my way north again ill DEFF stop by ^^!!!