StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Alethea Austin DVD Reviews?

• Alethea Austin DVD Reviews?

Posted by Runemist34 on October 26, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Hey everyone!
    I decided to tease myself by perusing Aletha Austin’s DVD’s, and discovered that I can actually download them for a good price!
    So, I’m wondering if anyone has them, and found them useful? I don’t want to spend my money, even at a reasonable price, on something that isn’t very good. I like her Pure Splits and Stretching for Pole DVD’s, which I still have! I don’t use them often these days (totally going to be getting back to it, though, once my shoulder is better!!), but I still like them.
    Thoughts?

Runemist34 replied 8 years, 6 months ago 9 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Lucca Valentine

October 26, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I really like them and especially like her warm up πŸ™‚ she has some really nice visual/imagery cues for creating fluid movement too. Her heels warm up is a crazy good ab work out too, like…surprisingly so. Never would have thought some ankle circles with heels on would bring such a burn >_<

• Tigerschic041721

October 26, 2015 at 3:38 pm

If you like the other two you mentioned then the floor work, heels DVDs will not disappoint. Are there a couple things that could maybe be better here and there? Probably but it’s way better than another DVD that was way too expensive and Alethea’s pretty much DO what they say in the description – and it’s Alethea! My main wish was that the end routines were more broken down but you will still love them and not mind watching again to learn Γ°ΕΈΛœΖ’

• Rose2011

October 26, 2015 at 3:41 pm

I like her Dvd. I have all of them. πŸ™‚

• Cantetinza17

October 27, 2015 at 10:00 am

I have all of them and I love them. Anytime I want to connect a little more sensually I pop her dvds in.

• zoilife6233

October 29, 2015 at 11:30 pm

I like the emotional quality of her work. I think she is a great artist.
    currently waiting for her floor DVD in mail. Will let you know as soon as it arrives.

• Tamarinda

October 31, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her DVS’s!!! They’re a great price on digital download. Since you already have the flexy ones I would try out just one of her sensual ones just to see if you like it before you buy the other one. They aren’t trick heavy, she teaches her signature fluid style, so some of it shouldn’t be too rough on your shoulder. She definitely puts me in the mood and mindset when I do her DVD’s!

• Runemist34

November 2, 2015 at 5:59 am

Thanks everyone! I decided to get them, and so far, they’re pretty awesome! They might be the ones I work on while my shoulder continues to get better, and while I get myself back on the pole πŸ˜‰

• Phoenix Hunter

November 2, 2015 at 7:53 am

I think there’s a lot of good floor work things on her dvd that focus on legs that would probably be perfect for you to play with while your shoulder is healing. πŸ™‚ I think I might work on some of the same types of things while my rib is healing.

• RoMo

November 3, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Where are her videos available for download? What would you most recommend for someone looking to dance, especially more sensually?

Thanks

• Cantetinza17

November 3, 2015 at 4:16 pm

RoMo, I heard that you can download her dvd’s from her site AletheaAustin.com, but I haven’t tried it, but you can check it out. I just bought the dvds and you can get those from so many venders

• Runemist34

November 3, 2015 at 6:00 pm