StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Aerial Silks for the pole

• LRu Studios

September 18, 2014 at 8:24 am

FabPole fabric is about 54″. you can order aerial fabric which is 110″. If you are interested in the price for aerial fabric please email the length you want and we will get you a quote. I have performed duo FabPole using a Silkii and Nexus Wrap.

• LilMynx

September 18, 2014 at 10:59 am

With Pole Aria, you have the option of purchasing with or without fabric. The fabric length is 22 feet for the 10′ pole option and 26 feet for the 12′ pole option. This provides enough fabric to tie a knot in the bottom to make a low lying hammock. The width of the fabric is 60″. Pole Aria should only be used with poles utilizing a fixed mount. The clamp is machined 6061 aluminum with smooth edges.

• SweetLavender

September 18, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I have the Pole Aria on my Veena purple pole. I love it. So easy to just take off or just remove the hook that the silks hook into. There is no damage to my pole from the clamp.

• debra007

September 18, 2014 at 4:42 pm

I have fabPole and like it a lot. So you know, I have an old style x-pole (pre x-joint) so it doesn’t have the holes in it that are needed for the X-pole one to install. I guess you could drill holes, but I didn’t want to. Just wanted you to know in case you have an old pole.

• chemgoddess1

September 18, 2014 at 6:28 pm

The nexus wrap does not require holes to work!

• debra007

September 18, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Yes. That is what I’m saying. FabPole doesn’t need the holes.

• Cantetinza17

September 19, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Wow I didn’t even know that you could combine the 2. Really?! I need to do research.

• debra007

September 19, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Just to make sure I’m clear. (I think I may be confusing people somehow, sorry) To me FabPole is the Nexus Wrap. So that’s what I mean when I say FabPole.

• polesilks

September 19, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Polesilks was specifically deigned to attach “SILKS” to the Pole by Poleplus Ltd here in the UK and available Now in the USA from our distributor http://www.poleamor.com. Polesilks is a multi-fitting unit that where the metal unit fits a 50mm pole and then aluminium adaptors that fit 45mm, 42mm, 40mm and 38mm poles. It is commonly sold as a 50/45. Polesilks was designed not to damage your pole. It was designed so that if you decided to buy a different size pole you can just buy a New adaptor. Polesilks is the only unit that has been fully tested for you safety and carries world wide product liability insurance so you can buy with compete confidence.

• polesilks

September 19, 2014 at 7:06 pm

You can’t buy our “SILKS” off the shelf! Polesilks “SILKS” took over a year to develop and allow a little stretch to prevent burning which is common on other types of “Off the shelf fabrics/material”
    We are the only company in the world to have fully tested these for your safety & offer the end user full insurance along with 3years or 300 working hours guarantee world wide.

If our product has been chosen by this high profile person then surly that says it all!

http://www.polesilks.com

• Webmaster

Administrator
    September 19, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Polesilks, please leave the advertising rhetoric at home. You are welcome to suggest your product and state its value proposition but this is a bit excessive and not in the spirit of the StudioVeena.Com discussions. If you have any questions as to what is appropriate please feel free to look at the lilmynx or mighty grip responses throughout the site.

• polesilks

September 19, 2014 at 7:17 pm

We offer Pink and Black Silks in 2 sizes to fit heights of 10ft (6mtrs in total) and 13ft(8mtrs in total) we can supply longer lengths by request. We also offer an affiliate programme to studio owners, full cost effective training and Looking for Master trainers for our product across the USA

Please contact us by emailing sales@polesilks.com or contact our USA distributor Poleamor (302)602-0726 Cell maggie@poleamor.com

• Vonatah

October 22, 2014 at 9:05 pm

X-Pole Tech, I’ve been trying to figure out how to order the silkii for my x-pole in the US. I’ve emailed the US x-pole office and was told that it would be on sale soon and that they were just waiting for the instructions. Should I email them again to see if I can order one? I don’t see it listed on the US website and I’ve tried posting to the official facebook page. Thanks!

• polesilks

October 23, 2014 at 1:19 am

Goto http://www.poleamor.com the have polesilks in stock ready to ship.

• LRu Studios

October 23, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Fabpole.net is the link if you are interested in the nexus wrap. Also I offer fabpole training online and in person on any attachment. I have been performing and teaching aerial fabric since 1998 and pole since the 80s. And the two together since 2011. Smiles, Leesi L’Ru.

Page 2 of 3