StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 45mm titanium gold xpole for sale

• 45mm titanium gold xpole for sale

Posted by bttrswtbeauty on March 20, 2010 at 1:53 am

Hey everyone! I’m selling my 45mm titanium gold xpole… wish I didn’t have to but I need the money :/

Anywho, I bought it in late January of this year and it still looks brand new. No pieces are lost and I still have the bag and dvd.

I’m selling it for 315+ shipping… I paid 369+shipping for it.

KristiEllKay replied 14 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Trine

March 20, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Hi there from Nippon, bttrswtbeauty!
    I am very interested in your pole. Only 2 questions:

1) Would I be able pay you through PayPal or something along those lines?
    2) Would you ship it to me in Japan (would need a box…)? and if so, how much would the cheapest surface mail rate be. I don’t mind if it takes months to get here… (sorry to make you look this stuff up!)

You can get xpoles in Japan, but they are MUCH more expensive. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif I was going to eventually buy one from xpole online, but if I can help you out and save a little, all the better! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif It will depend on shipping costs, really (they can at times literally double the price. I’m hoping it would be much less than 100$), and if you don’t mind going through the trouble.

cheers,
    Yokaokojo (Trine)

• bttrswtbeauty

March 20, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Hey! Yes I could ship it there, let me look up everything and I will send you a message

• Trine

March 21, 2010 at 12:19 am

cheers!
    I’ll be waiting.

• KristiEllKay

March 2, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I was wondering: did y'all sell/buy that? I live in Texas, too, and I'm interested in getting a 45mm xpole. I'd prefer the x-pert, but really, any will do, as long as it'll hold me =D

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now