StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions $20 Off New Year Lesson Sale

• NVE

December 31, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Thats wonderful! Thank you! I just signed up for the lessons. Finally! Happy new year everyone!

• Later

December 31, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Webster how long will this go for!!?? I want them so badly but won’t have my next EI check for a week or two. =O

• Later

December 31, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Praying this doesn’t end tonight ='(

• Lee lee

December 31, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I’m already signed up to the end of next year, but in case anyone is hesitating, I just want to say that this would be a great way to spend your Christmas money (if you haven’t already)!

• Veena

Administrator
    December 31, 2013 at 11:01 pm

It ends Sunday. 🎉

• Later

December 31, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Gah. Okay my baby wearing stuff really needs to sell! I have to many wants and not enough money!!! I want pleasers and Veena lessons again, and sexy outfits and Alethea sexy floor work videos!!

• TreePoles

January 1, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Yeah what a wonderful way to start the New Year…I just took advantage of this amazing deal and signed up…Thank you so much and Happy New Year!!!
    Just put up my pole in the new home, so I’m very excited to see what 2014 will bring and what I shall achieve.

• Rylonn

January 1, 2014 at 7:58 pm

When will you be adding new lessons (more specifically, more Advanced lessons)?
    [Just checking before investing 🙂 ]

• Tara

January 3, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Can I take advantage of this if I’m in the middle of my 3 month (membership) cycle?? Should I pay for the offer now?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 3, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Tara I’ll send you instructions tomorrow morning on how to change your subscription.

• Later

January 3, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Well nothing of mine is selling =( if there is any chance of an extension to Tuesday when my Maternity check comes let me know!!! Is love to have Veenas wonderful lessons again for re starting poling after baby =P

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 4, 2014 at 10:05 am

Tara you should have the upgrade info in your inbox shortly.

• ewebet72116

February 16, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I have been trying since last month to contact you about the “sale”. I need to renew my lessons and I can’t find where to do it!!!! HELP, I have probably missed out on the super deal but I don’t care!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 17, 2016 at 2:46 am

ewebet72116 I just sent you an email on how to upgrade your account.

• heatherj22

February 17, 2016 at 2:51 am

Can I still get this sale?

Page 1 of 2