StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Anyone up for doing Veena’s 30 day programme?

• Anyone up for doing Veena’s 30 day programme?

Posted by Rachel Osborne on September 15, 2014 at 9:20 am

I miss the 30 day Ab Challenge.
    And I’ve put on a few pounds, and have noticed I am getting very right-sided and injury prone.

Time to get back to basics, rebuild safe strong muscle memory and good habits, and remember some nice spins and stretches!

Anyone fancy joining me? It’s more fun with others to encourage each other.

Beginners, intermediate, advanced, anyone welcome.

Rachel Osborne replied 9 years, 5 months ago 38 Members · 249 Replies
  • 249 Replies
  • Phoenix Hunter

September 15, 2014 at 1:12 pm

are you wanting to do the 30 day ab challenge again? if so, Im in. I didnt complete the last one. maybe I will get to the end with this one.

• Phoenix Hunter

September 15, 2014 at 1:13 pm

oh, youre talking about the 30 day take off. yes, i need to do that one as well…

• Rachel Osborne

September 15, 2014 at 1:15 pm

I can do both if you like? The ab one doesn’t take long at all, even the last few days are about 15 min max.

• E Mac

September 15, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I’m in for both too if you’re doing it !!! Just let me know when the start date is please 😉

• Bendy Bella

September 15, 2014 at 3:40 pm

absolute beginner here, pole literally arrives Wednesday and I’ll have been starting soon anyhow. Glad I’ll have others doing it with me 🙂 when do you guys plan to start?

• Veena

Administrator
    September 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Juice Dior, As a beginner the 30 day program will be perfect!! The 30 day ab challenge might be difficult but doable if you stay with the beginner variations.

• Phoenix Hunter

September 15, 2014 at 4:28 pm

I started the 30 day program today! my schedule is gonna be crazy because I am rehearsing for two routines in an upcoming showcase but I will do my best to stick to it.

• Rachel Osborne

September 15, 2014 at 4:30 pm

How about we start Wednesday so Juicy can get her pole up?

I actually semi started today but only got as far as warm up and scapula stuff then had to go to pole class. I will finish day 1 tonight, take Tues off and restart Wednesday.

• Rachel Osborne

September 15, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Oh cool Phoenix did you start 30 day to flight or 30 day ab challenge today? I will do same as you and maybe other people can join in this week as they like?

• Club Dynasty

September 15, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Hey, I will join you guys–I will do the 30 day abs and the 30 day to flight. But I will start next Monday as I’m traveling this week.

• BMichelle

September 15, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I’m brand new as well and would love to join in!! I’ve only been to one studio class so far and am so anxious to learn more!

• Phoenix Hunter

September 15, 2014 at 5:04 pm

I’m doing the 30day take off. I’ve never done it before. to the new polers here, this is a perfect way to get you started while learning safety and good habits, strengthening

• dlberg

September 15, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I’m in! It’d be great to be in a group so we can share experiences and encourage each other!

• Rachel Osborne

September 15, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Great we can all cheer each other!
    Has everyone got a home pole? (Juicy I know you are getting yours this week).

• ItsEss

September 15, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I have a pole and just got a subscription this month. Really looking forward to actually using it. Let me know. I’m in.

Page 1 of 17