StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions whats the trick? (x-pole setup)

• whats the trick? (x-pole setup)

Posted by lisakristin on June 8, 2021 at 2:25 am

I just got my “updated” x-pole in the mail and of course, tried to put it together…personally, I prefer the old way to do it… I get that the keyholes they made are supposed to be better, but I’m having an issue getting pole B all the way down… aside from pounding it on the ground….is there a trick to getting it in? I nearly got it stuck with the x-joint, lol….
    I contracted the joint down as much as I possibly could…. but it still doesn’t seem to want to seat in all the way….

Funny thing is I remember thinking back in the day that it’d have been nice for some guidelines of some sort before… but now, I just want the old way, LOL….

lisakristin replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    June 8, 2021 at 7:41 pm

Hmmm I don’t know what would cause the joint to not go all the way in, other than making sure it’s closed all the way (which you did) Did you try swapping it around with the other joint?

• lisakristin

June 8, 2021 at 7:57 pm

yup; which is how I got the other side in….LOL. what I didn’t do is take the OTHER XJoint, and thats mainly because I remember from the other one that the bigger/longer XJoint is for the main middle part….. plus it was already attached to the other extension anyways…..lol

• lisakristin

June 15, 2021 at 6:18 pm

For the future people who run into the same thing….. I stood the pole up and pulled the parts together when I finally thought of it.. 😀 and they slid in relatively easy….. Careful though that you don’t drop it….since it goes against the instructions….. I tightened it all while holding it up though, it just felt easier to be honest…