StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions what does xpoles stainless steel finish feel like?

• what does xpoles stainless steel finish feel like?

Posted by fiavirgo on April 29, 2020 at 2:44 pm

i’ve decided to look into getting an x-stage sometime in the future and i’m not sure if i should get a stainless steel one or a chrome one (i already have an xpert in chrome but i’ve always liked the idea of the stainless steel since its the more durable), i know that it will depend on my body chemistry & my climate and for reference i have dry skin & i live in Sydney, i just would like to know what the stainless steel can be compared in terms of feel because i wont be able to go out and test it myself.

Veena replied 3 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 29, 2020 at 9:25 pm

The xpole SS and silicon are the only finished from them I’ve not tried. I do like the Platinum stages SS.

• fiavirgo

May 1, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Do you happen to have any experience with their brass x-stage? This is kind of paranoid, but I know brass is a softer metal so I don’t know if that’ll have an affect on the longevity of the pole, I’m afraid of it warping since it bends more than an xpert or ruining where the two poles connect with the x-joint since I’ll have to take it apart after every use

If not thank you for your input anyway 😊

• Veena

Administrator
    May 1, 2020 at 6:15 pm

I have 2 xpole brass poles but neither are for the stage. 😊