Xstage Lite set up

milouchan7065
I just set up my Xstage Lite (XSL) and wanted to make sure I put it together properly. So just wanted to hear from other XSL owners. For my B pole I'm using the 750mm extension. If I just grab the B pole and twist/rotate it back and forth it moves a tiny bit. The same happens with the A pole at the base. If I grab the bottom of the A pole (slanted part) and twist/rotate it back and forth it will also move a bit. When I'm on the pole both the B and A pole don't move. Do other XSL owners also experience this? I'm wondering if this is normal because the pole is only attached at the base.
20 days ago
amelia2000 Paid Member
That doesn't sound normal- or do you mean its on spin mode?. Put it on static (x screws) and check all the screws specifically the larger screws (not the spin/static ones, the other 3).
20 days ago
milouchan7065
It does this when it's on static mode. I've turned the X screws as far as they can go. All the other 3 screws on the base and the slanted part are also as tight as they'll go. I'm not sure if it's "normal" for the A pole to twist/rotate a bit when it's on static mode. It was initially not moving but when I've used it for a bit (on static mode) the X screws seem to loosen. Wondering if this is normal and happens to other xstage owners?
20 days ago

vivache19873173
That's really great lessons, I enjoy it!!!!! Thank you Veena!
more testimonials