StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Xstage Lite set up

• Xstage Lite set up

Posted by milouchan7065 on May 6, 2020 at 4:34 am

I just set up my Xstage Lite (XSL) and wanted to make sure I put it together properly. So just wanted to hear from other XSL owners. For my B pole I’m using the 750mm extension. If I just grab the B pole and twist/rotate it back and forth it moves a tiny bit. The same happens with the A pole at the base. If I grab the bottom of the A pole (slanted part) and twist/rotate it back and forth it will also move a bit. When I’m on the pole both the B and A pole don’t move. Do other XSL owners also experience this? I’m wondering if this is normal because the pole is only attached at the base.

milouchan7065 replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • amelia2000

May 6, 2020 at 12:32 pm

That doesn’t sound normal- or do you mean its on spin mode?. Put it on static (x screws) and check all the screws specifically the larger screws (not the spin/static ones, the other 3).

• milouchan7065

May 6, 2020 at 4:56 pm

It does this when it’s on static mode. I’ve turned the X screws as far as they can go. All the other 3 screws on the base and the slanted part are also as tight as they’ll go. I’m not sure if it’s “normal” for the A pole to twist/rotate a bit when it’s on static mode. It was initially not moving but when I’ve used it for a bit (on static mode) the X screws seem to loosen. Wondering if this is normal and happens to other xstage owners?