StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Xpert Pro New 2018 Model

• Xpert Pro New 2018 Model

Posted by pole cat diva on July 8, 2020 at 4:57 am

Hi, anyone has this problem with their xpole? Mine will rotate slightly in static mode. This is the new model with the X-Lock. Not sure if you get what I meant. I’m thinking maybe there’s some problem with the X-Lock.

amelia2000 replied 3 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • karulina

July 8, 2020 at 4:03 pm

What do you mean; slightly?! My xpole moves little in static mode. When i turn pole to the left or right there is a small move. But i think its problem of this xlock system.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 8, 2020 at 5:00 pm

I’ve got the x-lock and there’s a slight motion back and forth…very slight.

• hookedonpole

July 8, 2020 at 11:28 pm

Yup, mine, too.

• pole cat diva

July 12, 2020 at 11:41 am

Ok thanks! Glad to know. Cos i feel uneasy hearing the metal sound whenever i use. By the way do you often experience the 3 adjustable screws keep getting loose? It came loose once when i did a a static spin and last few days my pole slipped when I was up the pole doing some static tricks. It got stucked in my ceiling light which saved me from crashing down. Then i realised the screws were loose! Learnt a lesson to check everytime before class. But now i have a phobia. They seem to get loose easily no matter how tight i make them.

• amelia2000

July 12, 2020 at 7:25 pm

My pole seems to twist slightly on static too (no xlock) and the screws come loose.
    I leave mine on spinning as I prefer that anyway and the screws seem to loosen more on static. On spinning it doesn’t seem to happen.