Xpert Pro New 2018 Model

pole cat diva
Hi, anyone has this problem with their xpole? Mine will rotate slightly in static mode. This is the new model with the X-Lock. Not sure if you get what I meant. I'm thinking maybe there's some problem with the X-Lock.
Jul 8, 2020
karulina
What do you mean; slightly?! My xpole moves little in static mode. When i turn pole to the left or right there is a small move. But i think its problem of this xlock system.
Jul 8, 2020
Veena
I've got the x-lock and there's a slight motion back and forth...very slight.
Jul 8, 2020
hookedonpole Previous Paid Member
Yup, mine, too.
Jul 8, 2020
pole cat diva
Ok thanks! Glad to know. Cos i feel uneasy hearing the metal sound whenever i use. By the way do you often experience the 3 adjustable screws keep getting loose? It came loose once when i did a a static spin and last few days my pole slipped when I was up the pole doing some static tricks. It got stucked in my ceiling light which saved me from crashing down. Then i realised the screws were loose! Learnt a lesson to check everytime before class. But now i have a phobia. They seem to get loose easily no matter how tight i make them.
Jul 12, 2020
amelia2000 Paid Member
My pole seems to twist slightly on static too (no xlock) and the screws come loose.
I leave mine on spinning as I prefer that anyway and the screws seem to loosen more on static. On spinning it doesn't seem to happen.
Jul 12, 2020

TheMomNextDoor Previous Paid Member
Teaching is a true gift and Veena has it. Besides an amazing performer, she thoroughly breaks down and demonstrates each move. I love the lessons! Being online makes them super flexible. And they are so affordable! Perfect!
more testimonials