Xpert Pro New 2018 Model

pole cat diva
Hi, anyone has this problem with their xpole? Mine will rotate slightly in static mode. This is the new model with the X-Lock. Not sure if you get what I meant. I'm thinking maybe there's some problem with the X-Lock.
Jul 8, 2020
karulina
What do you mean; slightly?! My xpole moves little in static mode. When i turn pole to the left or right there is a small move. But i think its problem of this xlock system.
Jul 8, 2020
Veena
I've got the x-lock and there's a slight motion back and forth...very slight.
Jul 8, 2020
hookedonpole Previous Paid Member
Yup, mine, too.
Jul 8, 2020
pole cat diva
Ok thanks! Glad to know. Cos i feel uneasy hearing the metal sound whenever i use. By the way do you often experience the 3 adjustable screws keep getting loose? It came loose once when i did a a static spin and last few days my pole slipped when I was up the pole doing some static tricks. It got stucked in my ceiling light which saved me from crashing down. Then i realised the screws were loose! Learnt a lesson to check everytime before class. But now i have a phobia. They seem to get loose easily no matter how tight i make them.
Jul 12, 2020
amelia2000 Paid Member
My pole seems to twist slightly on static too (no xlock) and the screws come loose.
I leave mine on spinning as I prefer that anyway and the screws seem to loosen more on static. On spinning it doesn't seem to happen.
Jul 12, 2020

PolarGirl
You are definitely THE BEST at making pole tutorials. Your explanations are SO thorough!
more testimonials