StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions XStage Stuck on Spin Mode

• XStage Stuck on Spin Mode

Posted by StrangeFox on May 1, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Hey everyone! I’m asking this question on behalf of a friend. She bought an XStage Standard (not an Xstage lite) brand new from XPole in 2019. Recently she put her pole on spin and it would not go back to static afterwards. It has been up since the end of last year at her place. She has never had a problem switching it from static to spin and back again. There are 2 Xs near the two screws that turn the pole from spinning to static, and I’ve read the Xs on the XStage need to be aligned with the static/spin screws, but on this pole the Xs are on the same piece as the screws and neither moves.

Last night we had a virtual pole jam and I recommended tightening all of the screws at the base, which she did but that didn’t help. She has contacted XPole directly but due to their high volume of requests/questions they have not answered and are not likely to for a long time. Another suggestion she received was to take the XStage apart and put it back together again, but she is not too keen on doing that just yet and is hoping there is another way.

Anyone run into this issue and have any suggestions? It has been like this for weeks and although she loves spin pole she’s been unable to take regular pole classes because of this. We would both be really grateful for any help!

StrangeFox replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • amelia2000

May 10, 2021 at 7:05 pm

She wouldn’t be able to take it apart anyway if it’s stuck on spin, it has to be on static to get it out.

Anyway, on the stage pole, you don’t have to align anything (not like on an xpert), just screw the X screws in. Both have to be screwed in as far as possible. I would also recommend tightening the little screws too, just to make sure everything is secure.

• StrangeFox

May 12, 2021 at 12:59 am

Thank you! She has tried tightening all of the screws at the base of the pole and still no luck… 🙁 It’s so bizarre!

• StrangeFox

June 3, 2021 at 1:27 am

Update on this in case anyone comes across the same issue: my friend removed all of the little screws from the base of the pole and then screwed them back in. That seemed to fix the issue!