StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X-Pole Customer Service

• X-Pole Customer Service

Posted by Elilove on February 2, 2021 at 9:59 pm

So, does X-Pole USA have just horrible customer service all the time?? Or is this because of COVID??
    I have called, emailed, facebook messaged weeks ago, and nothing…I always see other people posting about not hearing back from customer service for like months on end when they have had a problem with their pole, etc….
    What is going on? I was considering purchasing a pole from them in the near future, but their customer service seems awful…

Kash Marketing replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    February 3, 2021 at 12:13 am

This seems to the case from what I hear. We stopped selling their poles a few years back when the customer service started to go downhill. 😐 I don’t know about the other companies either. I think pick your pole and home you don’t need their help.

• Kash Marketing

February 4, 2021 at 5:14 pm

Hello @Elilove – sorry to hear you are having issues in reaching us. However, the Covid lockdown has created a surge in demand for our products, as such, all emails, facebook messages, etc. are subject to a 25 business day delay. This alert is on our website and automated email responses.

Our phone lines have now reopened so feel free to give us a call on 818-924-3576 – option 1 should you still need us!

Thank you.