Who’s on Instagram?

TreesySpins Paid Member
Hello Veena friends! I started poling last November and I am SO in love with the sport. I began with terrible body image and fear that I wouldn’t be good enough but I quickly learned through the amazing online community of polers that none of that matters. We’re all rockstars! I learn everything I know from Veena’s classes and other students on instagram. So just wanted to throw it out there that if you’re looking for encouragement from a peer and want to share your pole journey with an always eager (and usually awkward) beginner, you can find me @treesyspins. See you round!
Jul 7, 2018
Neesy118 Paid Member
Already following ♡
Jul 8, 2018
nyxed Paid Member
@floorfuckers.inc
Jul 9, 2018
Runemist34
My personal account is @runemist34, and it's not all pole dance... but I'm trying to add more pole dance in! It's just hard because I don't have a lot of good pictures or footage yet ;)
Jul 9, 2018
LatinPoler Paid Member
@latinpoler , easy right? :-)
Jul 9, 2018
grayeyes Paid Member
@grayeyespoles but I'm injured so no pole posts for quite a while but old ones are there. Hopefully someday soon there will be pole again. :-(
Jul 10, 2018
LatinPoler Paid Member
Get well grayeyes!! 😘😘
Jul 10, 2018
grayeyes Paid Member
@latinpoler Thank you--I'm trying :)
Jul 10, 2018
Emilywellsperritt Previous Paid Member
I'm @wellsperritt.🤗
Jul 11, 2018
Autumn Sky Paid Member
I'm @ Saffron_421
Jul 13, 2018
BeastlyBroad Paid Member
@beastlybroad I’m always looking for supportive pole peps on ig
Jul 15, 2018
PoleFanatic Paid Member
I’m the same name as here. 😀 @pole_fanatic.
Jul 16, 2018
Darinka Paid Member
I am @daripole and I found myself back in the beginner to intermediate level after pregnancy, share the journey with me! 🏋️
Jul 25, 2018
Sandra Pole Paid Member
I am sandra.pole 💜
Sep 10, 2018
snowwwhite
i am @kexy.s 😉😘
Sep 15, 2018
mezamak
@mezamak but i haven't trained in a while. just started the 30 day Veena getting started program to get back into it. I also do some flow arts stuff like fan spinning :)
24 days ago

Phoenix Hunter Previous Paid Member
This really is such a good lesson. I swear no one could explain that the way you did. it makes so much more sense now!
more testimonials