Where to Buy Dry Hands "Ultimate Gripping Solution" - Discontinued?

pole4runner Paid Member
Does anyone have a place to buy the bottles of Dry Hands "The Ultimate Gripping Solution" by Nelson Sports Products? Or perhaps this stuff isn't made anymore?

Here is the link to the product ([www.amazon.com] but $20 is stupid steep for a 1oz bottle. Price tracker shows that it was once $8-$10 about 6 month ago, which makes me believe it's not made anymore.

Is there an alternative product that may be better? Thanks!
Feb 9, 2020
Jihaleh Paid Member
I'm in UK and I get mine on amazon, but it seems you can buy direct from their website for ~$10 for a 2oz bottle plus shipping.

[www.dryhands.com]
Feb 9, 2020
pole4runner Paid Member
Thank you, Jihaleh! The 2oz bottle (even with the shipping) is a decent buy comparatively. I guess I got caught wearing the Amaazon blinders again, i.e. if it's not on Amazon, it must be non-existent!
Feb 10, 2020
Roxycontin Paid Member
I just bought a bottle from eBay about a month ago, It was about $18 and I live in the US. A little more pricey but worth it, it lasts awhile for me:)
Feb 10, 2020

TheMomNextDoor Previous Paid Member
Teaching is a true gift and Veena has it. Besides an amazing performer, she thoroughly breaks down and demonstrates each move. I love the lessons! Being online makes them super flexible. And they are so affordable! Perfect!
more testimonials