StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What Are Your Favorite Moves?

• What Are Your Favorite Moves?

Posted by sugarkatie78 on August 9, 2019 at 4:06 pm

What are some of your favorite moves? It’s interesting to learn about some of the moves that people love, and why. One of my all time favorites is Dragonfly, which I believe is also known as Dolphin and Flight Attendant.
    Dragonfly was the first move that I learned on the first day it was taught to me. Previously, I had struggled for weeks and months to learn moves, so Dragonfly made me finally feel like maybe I have what it takes to do pole. Also, for me, it is probably the most secure and least scary moves. Sometimes, when I’m tired, I’ll just hang out in it and observe class from a different perspective. 😂 Another of my favorites is Inside Leg Hang/Scorpio, just because I think it’s so pretty.
    So I’m curious to learn about my fellow polers’ favorites. Maybe, some of us will discover moves which we’d never thought to try before!

Lydia Addams replied 4 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Micheru

August 9, 2019 at 8:16 pm

My favorite is Tinkerbell. I don’t have a picture of me in it, but here is someone else. https://www.google.com/search?q=pdtinkerbell&oq=pdtinkerbell&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.5133j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=elLeffRFX6YOzM:

• sugarkatie78

August 9, 2019 at 8:29 pm

Oh, yes, that’s a pretty one! I know that as Hood Ornament; everything has multiple names, it seems, so it’s difficult to keep track. Haha

• Micheru

August 9, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Definitely makes it confusing. My studio has another move called hood ornament that I have yet to learn.

• Baharzaim3029

August 9, 2019 at 10:05 pm

There’s lots of great pole moves that I like but if I had to choose some of my favourites they would be Butterfly and Scorpio/inside leg hang because I think they look so pretty.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 10, 2019 at 4:13 am

I always love a cartwheel mount always have! https://www.instagram.com/p/B01jS3ehZF_/?igshid=2vnc7shpoqpv

• sugarkatie78

August 10, 2019 at 10:44 am

Oh wow, that’s so pretty and strong, Veena! I can see why you love it.

• Lydia Addams

August 11, 2019 at 12:46 am

I love flying cat! I think it may also be called a reverse grab?