StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Week 4 – Save Our Shoulders VIP

• Colleen Larson

May 21, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Thanks!

• Dadgirl21

May 27, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Love this, will incorporate with my lessons. Thank you.

• Colleen Larson

June 4, 2020 at 2:48 pm

Will there be a Week 5?

• Veena

Administrator
    June 4, 2020 at 3:03 pm

It’s ready to go, but with all that’s going on in the world, I’m postponing any new content or VIP announcements.

I’m focused on something else I’d like to do for the city of Minneapolis and the less fortunate neighborhoods that have been destroyed. The police force in MN needs to be cleaned up so black and brown people can enjoy the same treatment as white people. It’s been an issue there for way too long…

I lived in Minneapolis and the surrounding areas with my husband and first 3 kids for 10 yrs. I started pole dancing there, learned to ride motorcycles and discovered my sexy side there. We still have beautiful friends of all races in and near the city. I want to help 💜

Well…that got longer than I expected..lol VIP will be back but not this week. I’m glad you’re looking forward to it!

• Veena

Administrator
    June 5, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I should have week 5 ready to share later today or tomorrow.

• Colleen Larson

June 5, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Looking forward to Week 5.

• Dadgirl21

June 5, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Me too!!!

• cmerritt4467

July 7, 2020 at 6:05 am

I want to say thank you for these VIP sessions. They are great for me as I have a tendency to veer to ‘what I know’ and you’ve helped me get out of my comfort zone AND learn to take better care of myself. THANK YOU!!!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 7, 2020 at 6:23 pm

I’m so glad to hear it’s been helpful for you! I’ll be back to adding new ones after I’ve moved. Hopefully by September.

• cmerritt4467

July 10, 2020 at 5:52 am

Fab! Looking forward to new ones as they come. Safe move!!

• Veena

Administrator
    February 20, 2021 at 5:30 am