StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Week 1 📝 Body waves! 🌊 Veena’s Inspiring Pole plan (VIP)

• Neesy118

May 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

I LOVE body waves!!!!!

• Jihaleh

May 1, 2020 at 5:38 pm

This is very exciting 😁
    Question: I suck at forward bodywaves (chest hips knees) but I’m so much more flowy with reverse waves, I feel like I’m leading with my butt. Any particular reason or just a mental thing? 😄

• Veena

Administrator
    May 1, 2020 at 5:44 pm

When I work with people in person or one on one virtually almost everyone wants to talk about body waves and everyone has one wave that seems much easier than the other.

You can lead with your butt on either of these, I just teach from chest first so it demonstrates how the motions moves down the body. I’m guessing by the end of the week if you work on these you’ll be doing far better with the forwards. Repetition is key for these!

• mystical

May 1, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Love this. I love body waves to.

• Sparky 3

May 2, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Hi Veena! I see the workout for week 1 listed in your above post … do I go to each exercise to see your demo video?
    Thanks so much.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 3, 2020 at 12:29 am

Yes

• Colleen

May 3, 2020 at 10:17 pm

Thanks! I’ll do this Tuesday!

• Colleen

May 5, 2020 at 4:26 pm

I finished it! It was fun! My reverse body wave still needs work! 🤣🤣

• Neesy118

May 6, 2020 at 11:21 pm

I just worked on these, I can’t believe week 2 it’s already up! The reverse waves are much trickier

• Veena

Administrator
    May 6, 2020 at 11:25 pm

I’ll be posting the weeks early on the website. It’s not week 2 until Saturday