Veena help

quancutie23 Paid Member
[m.facebook.com]
A break down
Where is the video for the first move the one arm swing. When I do the move my body shrinks
And I run into the pole. I don’t know how to old a firm body posture for this move. I can send you a video of me trying to do this first move so you can have a clear understanding what I am talking about. Sorry not sure if I was allow to post this video on the page
18 days ago
Veena
Hi the link takes me to the entire page. I don't know which video you're asking about. Is there another link?
18 days ago
quancutie23 Paid Member
I tried to go on YouTube to find it but I couldn’t. The title of the video is called this is a cute combo from my recent class
18 days ago
Veena
Are you taking about the Reverse grab spin? [www.studioveena.com]
18 days ago
quancutie23 Paid Member
Yes reverse grab and chair. I start out strong but don’t end strong. When my body loose momentum my shoulder drops nd so does my whole body
18 days ago
Veena
Can you do a front hook spin REALLY well and a forward attitude spin? [www.studioveena.com]

The reverse grab is an advanced spin and requires a lot of strength. You should be able to do both the above spins before trying chair and definitely before doing Reverse grab. Working on these spins too soon can cause injury. Some dancers may never do this spin and that's ok, pole is about fun and exercise not doing ever move.
17 days ago
Veena
I should add that you should be able to do these spins on static pole before moving on to reverse grab. 🙂
17 days ago
quancutie23 Paid Member
I do all my spins on static. My chair I can do well. How do I feel like I’m strong but my chair or reverse grab just don’t look strong like a lot of professional. I will post a video. Than you can tell me what I need to condition
17 days ago
Veena
Yes, please do.
17 days ago

ambience24z9338
I really enjoy working on one move each day. This has given me a wider variety than other places. Awesome :)
more testimonials