StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Thank you – So excited!

• Thank you – So excited!

Posted by Phoenix fire bird on May 16, 2020 at 7:00 am

I’m not sure how to message or even if we can so did this as a thread but just wanted to thank you Veena! I am now a fully fledged gold Veena student!!! Eeeek! I really appreciate the sale offer being put on especially during these times when pennies can be a bit tight. Going to focus on strength and conditioning and floor work exercises until i can buy my x-stage lite at the end of next month. Its so amazing to be starting my pole journey again!

Gone wild on my excel spread sheet this past week creating a personal plan to health and fitness covering not just exercise and nutrition but sleep and other well being targets too and now I can add in my Veena classes. Such fun to be had and so much learning to progress beyond where I was at before xxx

Phoenix fire bird replied 3 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    May 17, 2020 at 1:51 am

That’s super exciting!!! Let me know if you have any questions along the way! Keep me posted on progress 💜

• Phoenix fire bird

May 18, 2020 at 10:06 am

Thank you so much I most certainly will! I did strength and conditioning yesterday and while i haven’t yet got my pole I shall be doing hula hooping instead. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all, such a supportive group xxx