Thank you - So excited!

Phoenix fire bird Paid Member
I'm not sure how to message or even if we can so did this as a thread but just wanted to thank you Veena! I am now a fully fledged gold Veena student!!! Eeeek! I really appreciate the sale offer being put on especially during these times when pennies can be a bit tight. Going to focus on strength and conditioning and floor work exercises until i can buy my x-stage lite at the end of next month. Its so amazing to be starting my pole journey again!

Gone wild on my excel spread sheet this past week creating a personal plan to health and fitness covering not just exercise and nutrition but sleep and other well being targets too and now I can add in my Veena classes. Such fun to be had and so much learning to progress beyond where I was at before xxx
May 16, 2020
Veena
That's super exciting!!! Let me know if you have any questions along the way! Keep me posted on progress 💜
May 17, 2020
Phoenix fire bird Paid Member
Thank you so much I most certainly will! I did strength and conditioning yesterday and while i haven't yet got my pole I shall be doing hula hooping instead. I look forward to sharing my journey with you all, such a supportive group xxx
May 18, 2020

Cherished
I switched to StudioVeena lessons when I could no longer work with my local studio's schedule. Veena does an amazing job teaching. Not only are the quality of these online lessons unbeatable they are also extremely cost effective. A definite must have!
more testimonials