StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Sweaty Body NOT hands

• Sweaty Body NOT hands

Posted by PoleDogs on January 26, 2021 at 3:15 am

Good day!

I’ve been pole dancing for about 3 years on and off now and I’ve never been the type who sweats a lot, hence I barely used grip aids. However, now that there’s a pandemic and I’m forced to practice pole at home, the room where my pole is, I think is very humid and it gets kinda hot there.

So now I have a new problem. I can’t seem to get my thigh grip or forearm, belly, everything body grip because I get too sweaty. The thing is, my hands don’t get that sweaty so I do just fine with spins on static pole.

I have a problem with this because then I can’t progress since I can’t do pole holds and pole sits which were relatively easy for me before, I struggle even with forearm climbs because my forearm would sweat 🙁 I never had this kind of problem before.

Do any of you have the same problem and if so, do you guys have some tips and tricks that you can share? 🙂

Thank you so much!

amelia2000 replied 3 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • monica kay

January 26, 2021 at 6:50 pm

if humidity is the problem, maybe get a dehumidifier?
    and when i train and i’m sweaty, i stand in front of my fan between each trick or combo or whatever. it’s truly a pain in the bootay, but i gotta do what i gotta do

• amelia2000

January 26, 2021 at 9:59 pm

I had that problem in summer, but I have no solution. I tried to train in the morning on hot days and not in the afternoon, had windows open, balcony door open etc.

I would wipe my legs with a towel soaked in vinegar, it helped a bit but sooner or later I’d have to call it a day. That said, I live in Germany, our weather isn’t hot compared to other places XD