Strength building for arms!

peachymama Paid Member
Hi all, I'm after so advice about building up strength in my arms. I've been doing pole dancing properly for about a year or so and was advancing ok, but I've never really had much strength in my arms. I'm a big-ish woman and have strong legs so can sit and climb fine but I struggle to hold. Obviously since lockdown classes have been cancelled and I have a pole at home but life has been a bit busy and complicated, so when I've started back practicing it feels like I'm back at day 1, struggling to do a simple pole hold. To make it more complicated I have MS, so have good days and bad days, but always determined days!
How can I start building up my arms again to be able to get back to where I was, and better, without giving up out of frustration! Thanks in advance guys. Love this site, and Veena, you're an inspiration!
20 days ago
Veena
Hi!! The 30 day take off program is a great place to start! Otherwise try using any of the strength building routines found in the routine section. 😁
19 days ago

Kellye Perkins
Thanks to your site I am stronger than I ever was, even when I was in the Army after basic training and jump school!!!
more testimonials