StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Starting out with 30 days to flexy…

• Starting out with 30 days to flexy…

Posted by Sasmar89 on June 22, 2020 at 6:46 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is Sue, I was an intermediate poler a couple of years ago before I had my 20 month old son. I was flexible in the past, but I wasn’t doing the splits in my adult life. I wasn’t doing any flexibility training at all when I was pole dancing, just stretching after. I’m also new to foam rolling. I haven’t begun yet though. I’m trying to figure out if I should be doing this first or the 30 day take off I think it was called? I’m super tight and stuff I often have trouble bending to change my clothes. This motherhood thing and nursing and co sleeping in my arms have been really kicking my butt. I’ve gained weight as well I went from a size 2 to a 10! I know I might never be a 2 again, but I’m trying to feel good and be able to move and no longer be in pain. What should I do? I don’t have a ton of time or energy to start with. I’ve been struggling with fatigue and shortness of breath/dizziness due to anxiety, I get light headed being in the shower to the point where I have to stop and have palpitations from carrying my son/moving. I’m desperate to get out of this rut and lack of Equipment isn’t an issue in fact all my work out gear, some new, is just collecting dust so to speak. Please Help!….

Veena replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    June 22, 2020 at 4:22 pm

Hi, welcome!! The 30 day take off includes stretching and it’s there to help those who’ve been sedentary, new to exercise or coming back from injury.

If you’d like the focus only on flexibility then go with the 30 days to flexy. Otherwise, the 30 day take off is the more complete program.💜

• Sasmar89

June 22, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Thank you So much! I’ll start the 30 days take off program then! One more question🙏Could or should I still do 30 days to flexy or should I start flexibility training after I complete the take off program?

• Veena

Administrator
    June 22, 2020 at 6:51 pm

You can do both at the same time but you’ll need to make sure to follow the rest days. If you’re short in time just start with the 30 day take off. 😀