StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Splits progress

• nuffstyles20

November 25, 2016 at 1:46 pm

That’s fantastic,congrats……but I’m so jealous, with no one to blame but myself, cause Ive been at it too but more off than on. Next year they will be mine for sure, cause I know with christmas coming I won’t be getting anything pole or stretch done until january.

• LatinPoler

November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Thank you! I read somewhere, maybe here, that consistency is key. I tried to stretch 3 times a week, but I had several hiatus due to other priorities and minor injuries. I was at about 9 inch from the floor in my front splits and 12 inch or more in my middle splits when I started. I think I have an average flexibility by nature, I’m not super bendy but not super stiff either. My point is that it is achievable if you put in the effort. 😉 Good luck!

• Neesy118

November 26, 2016 at 1:21 am

Your splits are fantastic

• LatinPoler

November 26, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Thanks! They are not perfectly squared but at this point I don’t care much. I guess that eventually will happen over time. I try to keep my back hip as closed as posible when I get into the split, then when I get tired, I turn it out a little. It’s not that easy for me because I don’t have good external rotation.

• Phoenix Hunter

November 26, 2016 at 6:50 pm

You’re doing great!!!