StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Several revelations discovered at the pole studio

• Several revelations discovered at the pole studio

Posted by grayeyes on April 29, 2017 at 3:01 am

I’ve been going to a studio really for the first time in years and discovered a few things that everyone else may already know but I figured there might be some home polers like me who didn’t.

Most of the folks at the studio use Dry Hands grip aid–wow does this make a huge difference for me on my slippery as snot Lil Mynx stainless steel home pole. I thought I had tried nearly all grip aids but I missed Dry Hands. I figured at some point they were all pretty much the same–not so, at least not for me.

Second, not all poles spin at what I consider to be lightening speed like my home pole. The studio poles were considerably more controlled when I went to spin pole class last night. No wonder I feel so stinkin’ out of control at home–I am!

Wonder what else I’ll learn at the studio? I’ve always been a home poler and always will be to practice what I learn but I’m enjoying the studio–much to my surprise.

Veena replied 6 years, 12 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • dustbunny

April 30, 2017 at 3:05 am

It’s always good to try new things! Glad you are enjoying yourself. ☺

• Veena

Administrator
    April 30, 2017 at 4:23 am

I’m glad you found a solution for your grip! I could see how one might assume all poles spin the same but yeah, it’s always different with every pole. It’s always great to get out and try something new!