StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Selling my 2 month old X-pole X-pert 40mm brass original packaging and receipts

• Selling my 2 month old X-pole X-pert 40mm brass original packaging and receipts

Posted by Olivia T on July 20, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Hi everyone!
    I am selling my 40mm Xpole X-pert Brass (Static and Stationary) for $300. I got this two months ago (May, 2017), directly from xpoleUSA website. I still have the receipt, all the original packaging and even a video of me unpacking the new pole (hahahaha I was too excited!) I paid $431.49 for the pole because of CA tax and shipping discount ($40).

The pole is in like new condition as it’s being used lightly in the past two months. I used rub alcohol to wipe it down every time I use it. I’m going overseas soon (in Sep) for a while so I’d like to sell this so that someone else can take care of the pole while I’m away.

I’m selling it locally. I’m located in San Francisco, CA. I’d be willing to ship too, if you don’t mind paying for shipping since I still have Xpole USA’s package so shipping it should be easy.

Please shoot me an email for pictures or if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
    Olivia

Olivia T replied 6 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • hookedonpole

July 24, 2017 at 4:44 am

Do you still have this?

• Olivia T

July 25, 2017 at 5:35 am

hi, yes the pole is still up for sale.