StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Second hand xpole xpert. Unable to set it up

• Second hand xpole xpert. Unable to set it up

Posted by georgiaandrews8416 on March 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm

I recently bought a second hand xpert pole powder coated (not sure if tht is relevant). It came completely taken apart… Even the bottom pole was taken apart. I put it bk together, I figured I did it correctly as the parts can’t go together any other way. When I extended it to fit in, the cover part at the bottom rose up way too much. I took it down and removed the base and reassembled the pole again and now it won’t extend at all. Please help guys. I am freaking out! Thank you

monica kay replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • georgiaandrews8416

March 1, 2021 at 6:02 pm

This is the problem, it was becoming uncovered. I definitely have the right size extensions etc. I have used the same pole before, but chrome. My ceiling is 2, 75 m

• monica kay

March 2, 2021 at 4:33 am

hey! thats the model pole i have! i think i can help you 😀

• georgiaandrews8416

March 2, 2021 at 4:34 am

Please!!!

• monica kay

March 2, 2021 at 4:35 am

If you are “revealing” the threading by extending it to fit your ceiling height, then it’s extended further than recommended and you will need to get a longer extension and swap them. (if i’m understanding your post correctly) I’d be happy to facetime or whatsapp with you to try to help. dont freak out! we can fix this

• georgiaandrews8416

March 2, 2021 at 4:37 am

Hi my number is +27614235800

• georgiaandrews8416

March 2, 2021 at 4:38 am

Thank you

• monica kay

March 2, 2021 at 4:44 am

is there an extra number in your phone number? is this going to be an international call lol?

• georgiaandrews8416

March 2, 2021 at 4:48 am

If you call me on WhatsApp it won’t be any different to a normal data call. It is international AS I am in South Africa. Lol

• monica kay

March 2, 2021 at 5:09 am

so cool and awesome chatting with you georgia!