Second hand xpole xpert. Unable to set it up

georgiaandrews8416 Previous Paid Member
I recently bought a second hand xpert pole powder coated (not sure if tht is relevant). It came completely taken apart... Even the bottom pole was taken apart. I put it bk together, I figured I did it correctly as the parts can't go together any other way. When I extended it to fit in, the cover part at the bottom rose up way too much. I took it down and removed the base and reassembled the pole again and now it won't extend at all. Please help guys. I am freaking out! Thank you
Mar 1, 2021
This is the problem, it was becoming uncovered. I definitely have the right size extensions etc. I have used the same pole before, but chrome. My ceiling is 2, 75 m
Mar 1, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
hey! thats the model pole i have! i think i can help you :D
Mar 2, 2021
Please!!!
Mar 2, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
If you are "revealing" the threading by extending it to fit your ceiling height, then it's extended further than recommended and you will need to get a longer extension and swap them. (if i'm understanding your post correctly) I'd be happy to facetime or whatsapp with you to try to help. dont freak out! we can fix this
Mar 2, 2021
Hi my number is +27614235800
Mar 2, 2021
Thank you
Mar 2, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
is there an extra number in your phone number? is this going to be an international call lol?
Mar 2, 2021
If you call me on WhatsApp it won't be any different to a normal data call. It is international AS I am in South Africa. Lol
Mar 2, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
so cool and awesome chatting with you georgia!
Mar 2, 2021

Naomi Levellie
I absolutely love the way you teach!!!! Thank you ❤️ I am growing better every single time I am learning with you! And I just love this move! Talent.
more testimonials