StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Replacing original x-pert extension pieces

• Replacing original x-pert extension pieces

Posted by VirgoTiger on April 30, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Hello lovely polers! So after a few years (pregnancies, babies, etc…), I dug my x-pert pole out of the basement. It’s in excellent condition, but I can’t for the life of me find the 125mm extension piece. I definitely need this piece for my set-up. I can’t seem to find the piece for sale ANYWHERE – it’s all about selling 500-1000mm extensions, not the original ones that come with the kit. I tried emailing x-pole, but they haven’t gotten back to me. I have a 45mm x-pert pole from 2013, and I live in Canada. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks so much!!

VirgoTiger replied 5 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • dustbunny

May 1, 2018 at 3:26 am

No ideas as to where to buy one (I live in Canada too) but you might be able to get a local manufacturing shop to custom make you one. I don’t know what else to suggest besides looking on kijiji and similar sites for a used pole and start over.
    If you go the custom made route you could get it exactly as long as you want ie. if 125mm leaves you with a lot of adjuster rod sticking out but 250mm is too long 175mm or 200 mm might actually give you a little bit more useable pole!

• VirgoTiger

May 8, 2018 at 7:12 pm

Thanks so much, I thought I probably had very limited options, but I hadn’t thought about getting a custom piece! Thanks for the idea!

• Barbarella

May 10, 2018 at 12:20 pm

I have recently bought a 175 mm extension at a german online store but I don’t know if they ship to Canada. How about contacting X-Pole for a list of retailers?

• Barbarella

May 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
  • VirgoTiger

May 10, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Thanks Barbarella, I have contacted x-pole, and they finally responded, but it looks like the only option they offer is ordering from their warehouse, which would cost an arm and a leg for shipping, and possibly duty on top of that, since it’d be coming from the States – around $100 all told, although the piece itself would be around $20. I was hoping it’d be easier to find!

• Barbarella

May 10, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I just found this https://www.thepoledancingshop.com/x-pole-extensions-canada/

Maybe they will ship with better conditions?
    Good luck!

• amy8424

May 10, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Hello Virgo Tiger!

Amy at X-Pole here!. I’m not sure who quoted you originally, but depending on the year model of your pole and your ceiling height, perhaps we would be able to figure out the best solution for you! Right now, our 125mm extension is out of stock and we don’t know when our restock will happen soon. The quickest way to get you one would be to ship from our US warehouse, but of course that is quite expensive to do. If you would like to contact me directly, I am at amy@xpoleus.com . Thank you so much! 🙂

• VirgoTiger

May 15, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Thanks everyone for your help! I was able to figure out a solution for my situation, but I really appreciate all these tips!!