Recording myself pole dacing

franfran Paid Member
Hello everyone.
I’m new hear for fact this is my first post. So here’s my questions.
Is anyone has some recommendations on Camcorder or how to video myself in a restricted room?
With my phone I don’t have enough depth , my head is cut from most the videos and if I climb I’m out of focus.
I’m looking to buy a camcorder or use accessories or a different app with my iPhone.
Fran
Feb 23, 2021
Veena
You could look for a fisheye app or wide angle lens app. I'm not sure what there is for IOS. Another option would be to use a mirror! Like this [www.studioveena.com] I can't believe this video was from 2009!!!
Feb 23, 2021
franfran Paid Member
Thank you Veena for the infos.
I love you lessons. I already made so much progress in only two weeks with the 30 take Off program.
🥰🥰🥰
Feb 26, 2021
Veena
Oh, go pro is a possibility, as it has wide angle options, however, they're not great in low light.
Feb 26, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
ooh theres a wide angle app??! i used a clip on wide angle lens for awhile but sometimes it would make a weird light bubble on the corner of my videos- also the lens would scratch or get dusty and affect the clarity of my vids.
i've used my gopro and i really like the video quality (i have a few lights that help with low light situation) however the files are a pain to share bc i have to export them into a computer which is an extra step that i dont care to do.
i currently use my webcam and my mac's photobooth app. super easy and wide angle. (i specifically got a wide angle web cam- i teach alot on zoom so it was a worthwhile purchase)
I'm very interested in the app tho- that would be great for any vids taken on my phone.
Feb 27, 2021
Veena
Go pro has an app or they did a few yrs ago! Have you looked into that? It's been a few yrs since I used my GoPro, so I'm not sure if it's changed. It made using your phone easier.
Feb 27, 2021
monica kay Paid Member
ooh... i'll look into it veena. my gopro is super old so i'm a tad doubtful. but might as well try- i have this amazing gopro that i rarely use. :D
Feb 27, 2021

Lita2422
Thank you Veena for giving me opportunity to realise my dream - pole dancing!
more testimonials