StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Recording myself pole dacing

• Recording myself pole dacing

Posted by franfran on February 23, 2021 at 4:51 pm

Hello everyone.
    I’m new hear for fact this is my first post. So here’s my questions.
    Is anyone has some recommendations on Camcorder or how to video myself in a restricted room?
    With my phone I don’t have enough depth , my head is cut from most the videos and if I climb I’m out of focus.
    I’m looking to buy a camcorder or use accessories or a different app with my iPhone.
    Fran

monica kay replied 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    February 23, 2021 at 7:28 pm

You could look for a fisheye app or wide angle lens app. I’m not sure what there is for IOS. Another option would be to use a mirror! Like this https://www.studioveena.com/videos/view/c610b412-c3b3-11df-bc90-001b21721e0c I can’t believe this video was from 2009!!!

• franfran

February 26, 2021 at 2:39 pm

Thank you Veena for the infos.
    I love you lessons. I already made so much progress in only two weeks with the 30 take Off program.
    🥰🥰🥰

• Veena

Administrator
    February 26, 2021 at 4:12 pm

Oh, go pro is a possibility, as it has wide angle options, however, they’re not great in low light.

• monica kay

February 27, 2021 at 4:57 am

ooh theres a wide angle app??! i used a clip on wide angle lens for awhile but sometimes it would make a weird light bubble on the corner of my videos- also the lens would scratch or get dusty and affect the clarity of my vids.
    i’ve used my gopro and i really like the video quality (i have a few lights that help with low light situation) however the files are a pain to share bc i have to export them into a computer which is an extra step that i dont care to do.
    i currently use my webcam and my mac’s photobooth app. super easy and wide angle. (i specifically got a wide angle web cam- i teach alot on zoom so it was a worthwhile purchase)
    I’m very interested in the app tho- that would be great for any vids taken on my phone.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 27, 2021 at 5:13 am

Go pro has an app or they did a few yrs ago! Have you looked into that? It’s been a few yrs since I used my GoPro, so I’m not sure if it’s changed. It made using your phone easier.

• monica kay

February 27, 2021 at 6:41 pm

ooh… i’ll look into it veena. my gopro is super old so i’m a tad doubtful. but might as well try- i have this amazing gopro that i rarely use. 😀