StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Random love letter

• Random love letter

Posted by nyxed on March 20, 2019 at 3:41 am

One of my favorite things about the programs here is that they have so much variety. The things I dislike practicing and training are mixed with things I do like, so the whole experience is elevated–and I end up with that whole body workout I really *need* but am reluctant to plan on my own because left to my own devices I just want to do things that are easy or look impressive. (One example: yesterday on the agenda was the Chest and Back Routine, which sounded hella boring to me but I skimmed the video and it involved FAN LEGS which are my favorite and I haven’t practiced in a long time, so I was excited to go through the routine to get to them.) And the best *best* thing about this is when things I thought I didn’t like become things I do like, or things I didn’t think I could do become things I can do. The first time I tried a booty lift I was hopeless. I was like “this looks nothing like it’s supposed to, I almost fell over, and I am tired after like two.” But every time a program called for it I gave it another try, and within the past week I’ve suddenly had an a-ha moment when I realized I was doing it right and it felt useful, and I actually kind of liked it. I certainly don’t dread it the way I did a month ago. Same with foam rolling. I used to think it was soooo boring and kinda painful. And now I look forward to it. I’m almost done with 30 Days to Flexy right now and it’s been, like, life-changing. 😂 I never used to like conditioning and I’ve always wanted to be able to do a split but I found stretching boring and often painful (spoilers, I was doing it wrong). But going through this program I’ve learned how well they work together, and that has somehow made me love both!

Anyway, thank you, Veena! I had never liked exercising and I had never stuck with a program before…but now I can write about both of those things in the past tense.

Veena replied 5 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 21, 2019 at 3:19 pm

This made my day!!!!!

I love that I can reach so many by having lessons online, but I miss out on the in person happy moments! Thank you for taking the time to let me in on your journey 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

There will be more programs to come in the future!