Random love letter

nyxed Previous Paid Member
One of my favorite things about the programs here is that they have so much variety. The things I dislike practicing and training are mixed with things I do like, so the whole experience is elevated--and I end up with that whole body workout I really *need* but am reluctant to plan on my own because left to my own devices I just want to do things that are easy or look impressive. (One example: yesterday on the agenda was the Chest and Back Routine, which sounded hella boring to me but I skimmed the video and it involved FAN LEGS which are my favorite and I haven't practiced in a long time, so I was excited to go through the routine to get to them.) And the best *best* thing about this is when things I thought I didn't like become things I do like, or things I didn't think I could do become things I can do. The first time I tried a booty lift I was hopeless. I was like "this looks nothing like it's supposed to, I almost fell over, and I am tired after like two." But every time a program called for it I gave it another try, and within the past week I've suddenly had an a-ha moment when I realized I was doing it right and it felt useful, and I actually kind of liked it. I certainly don't dread it the way I did a month ago. Same with foam rolling. I used to think it was soooo boring and kinda painful. And now I look forward to it. I'm almost done with 30 Days to Flexy right now and it's been, like, life-changing. 😂 I never used to like conditioning and I've always wanted to be able to do a split but I found stretching boring and often painful (spoilers, I was doing it wrong). But going through this program I've learned how well they work together, and that has somehow made me love both!

Anyway, thank you, Veena! I had never liked exercising and I had never stuck with a program before...but now I can write about both of those things in the past tense.
Mar 20, 2019
Veena
This made my day!!!!!

I love that I can reach so many by having lessons online, but I miss out on the in person happy moments! Thank you for taking the time to let me in on your journey 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

There will be more programs to come in the future!
Mar 21, 2019

Cherished
I switched to StudioVeena lessons when I could no longer work with my local studio's schedule. Veena does an amazing job teaching. Not only are the quality of these online lessons unbeatable they are also extremely cost effective. A definite must have!
more testimonials