Pole Clothes?

Sprocket Previous Paid Member
Hello,

What are your favorite pole clothes? I've been looking for some pole shorts (or pants) that have softer fabric, everything I find it like swimming costume fabric. Any ideas?

Also, any brands or clothes shops that are not specifically pole clothes, but you would recommend?

=)
Mar 3, 2019
Veena
I'd say everything I dance or workout in is stretchy workout/swimwear. I had a pair of cotton bottoms and they stretched out of shape pretty fast. You might find something you like if you search in the yoga realm.
Mar 6, 2019
Splynk of Paradise Paid Member
The only "real" pole clothes I have bought have been from Cleo's rock and pole, I have a fairly round booty and I find they fit nice and her sizing true to fit. Other then that everything I wear is second hand swim suites bottoms that I find at thrift stores, cheap!!! and most of the time I have great luck finding ones with wide crotches :) I also have great luck finding thrift store bra "workout" tops. It's amazing how many people give away fantastic hardly worn swim suites and cute sport bras.
Mar 7, 2019
amelia2000 Paid Member
You can look in the underwear department for pole bottoms- I found some lovely velvet knickers with an elastic waistband a few weeks ago, which became my faourite pole pants =D there was a matching bralette as well and I have some other knickers that I used to use, hotpant style knickers. I also used to use a pair of my husband's boxers which he didn't wear because they were to tight on him lol

Other than that I wear swimwear and/or sports bras.
Mar 10, 2019
tiggertail Paid Member
I wear mostly swim suit bottom and sport bra. I use to make personnalize pole clothe and was using boyshort undies i got in store here in Canada. They cover well and were confy
Mar 16, 2019

Lara von Mondberg
Pole dance and StudioVeena changed my life. I become stronger, more confident, more flexible and I found great friends. The lessons are extremely helpful. I am so grateful for this awesome experience!
more testimonials