StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Clothes?

• Pole Clothes?

Posted by Sprocket on March 3, 2019 at 9:41 pm

Hello,

What are your favorite pole clothes? I’ve been looking for some pole shorts (or pants) that have softer fabric, everything I find it like swimming costume fabric. Any ideas?

Also, any brands or clothes shops that are not specifically pole clothes, but you would recommend?

=)

Sprocket replied 5 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 6, 2019 at 3:25 am

I’d say everything I dance or workout in is stretchy workout/swimwear. I had a pair of cotton bottoms and they stretched out of shape pretty fast. You might find something you like if you search in the yoga realm.

• Dewy Rose Jenny

March 7, 2019 at 4:54 pm

The only “real” pole clothes I have bought have been from Cleo’s rock and pole, I have a fairly round booty and I find they fit nice and her sizing true to fit. Other then that everything I wear is second hand swim suites bottoms that I find at thrift stores, cheap!!! and most of the time I have great luck finding ones with wide crotches 🙂 I also have great luck finding thrift store bra “workout” tops. It’s amazing how many people give away fantastic hardly worn swim suites and cute sport bras.

• amelia2000

March 10, 2019 at 1:16 pm

You can look in the underwear department for pole bottoms- I found some lovely velvet knickers with an elastic waistband a few weeks ago, which became my faourite pole pants =D there was a matching bralette as well and I have some other knickers that I used to use, hotpant style knickers. I also used to use a pair of my husband’s boxers which he didn’t wear because they were to tight on him lol

Other than that I wear swimwear and/or sports bras.

• tiggertail

March 16, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I wear mostly swim suit bottom and sport bra. I use to make personnalize pole clothe and was using boyshort undies i got in store here in Canada. They cover well and were confy