StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Phoenix Kazree workshops

• Phoenix Kazree workshops

Posted by LatinPoler on April 16, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Hi there,

Has anybody attended to one of these Phoenix Kazree’s workshops? 1) Fly Girl 2) Strictly Dance.

If so, can you please comment on content, level of difficulty, her teaching, style, etc.? I have the chance to attend one of them and I’d like to make an informed decision.

Thanks!

grayeyes replied 6 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • x falcon 3 0 x

April 19, 2018 at 8:14 am

I have not taken those workshops specifically but I have taken workshops with Phoenix, a signature tricks one and a spin pole one. I can comment on her teaching style. She is very technical but she breaks down moves so that they are easily understandable. She explains things in dance, body mechanics, and muscle speak and is very thorough. I’ve taken workshops with over 50 traveling instructors/pros/whatever you want to call them and she is my favorite instructor. She comes off serious but she infuses wit every now and then.

• LatinPoler

April 19, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Thanks Stiletto, that really helped!

• grayeyes

April 20, 2018 at 12:41 am

Ditto everything Stiletto Jeau said, nearly word for word. Her somewhat more serious style was right up my alley. She’s not overly serious–it came off to me as perhaps more of a trained teacher than some others and she keeps moving and doesn’t let things get off track.