StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Paypal Alternative

• Paypal Alternative

Posted by CaseyT on July 12, 2010 at 2:43 pm

I have an ongoing gripe with paypal, and cannot/will not use it, but wanted to sign up to the lessons to have a look https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

Is there any chance of alternative payment issues (I know alertpay is free to set up, and many others like it) and wondered if there would be any way of paying by card, but not through paypal?

Webmaster replied 3 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    July 12, 2010 at 7:16 pm

I’m sorry at this time the only processor we use is PayPal.

• Rhonda

July 13, 2010 at 2:50 am

While I’m sorry to hear about your problems with paypal, I’m almost happy to hear I’m not the only one. I’ve never had credit problems with any company at any time but paypal blacklisted my account for some reason that they never explained and I’ve never been able to order from Etsy through paypal. I tried on numerous occasions to correct (their) problem but the issue was never resolved. I am assuming I can’t order Veena’s lessons, either, because of the issues with paypal. That company is messed up!

• Wanderpole Gina

November 30, 2020 at 2:34 pm

I know this is an old topic, is there still no alternative to Paypal? They are a really lousy service in general and I avoid using them as much as possible. Hoping there is an alternative to use to sign up for the annual access. Thanks

• Webmaster

Administrator
    November 30, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Paypal is one of the largest banking firms in the world. They now own most of the apps you use to transfer money including Venmo and roughly half of all online transactions are facilitated across their network. PayPal is the easiest platform for us to plug in and provides tremendous security for both the buyer and retailer.