StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Other online lessons

• Other online lessons

Posted by jannyjanjan148666 on February 26, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Studio Veena is too expensive for me. I know I am getting quality, but I am a student living off a fixed amount of money. I’d like to continue practicing with some guidance, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites.

quancutie23 replied 7 years, 1 month ago 8 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • LatinPoler

February 26, 2017 at 10:10 pm

I don’t think this question is quite appropriate here to be honest… Said that, Youtube tutorials are free.

• Phoenix Hunter

February 27, 2017 at 1:53 am

This is the best priced online classes I’ve found. Yearly subscriptions go on sale often. Usually around 99$ for the year. That’s under 9$ a month. And these are good lessons with access to support from veena herself

• Phoenix Hunter

February 27, 2017 at 1:56 am

Other websites charge 200-300$ year

• Veena

Administrator
    February 27, 2017 at 3:17 am

We run sales often so be sure to check your email!!!!

Studioveena is a labor of love, always has been, and the goal is to provide quality lessons and a user friendly experience. No other website offers such a complete lesson line up with programs, routines and more. It costs money to host video and provide such a unique platform that everyone can use for free. Lesson sales are how we keep everything else free. 😊

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 27, 2017 at 3:43 am

Jannyjanjan StudioVeena.Com is by far the least expensive option available for online pole guidance. As I recently told someone else in an email conversation, we are less expensive by almost half of our next closest competitor. For that you get the absolute highest quality instruction with the best focus on safety and body mechanics provided by any of our competitors.

We kept our yearly price at $99 for nearly a decade, in that time we have seen competitors start up that charge from $249 on up for a year of lessons.

We didn’t want to raise our prices but for many reasons it was necessary. Pricing is a science and operating a site the size of StudioVeena.Com requires a tremendous amount of time and a tremendous amount of hardware.

Finally, to Veena’s point, it is the relatively small amount we charge for lessons here that is the very reason you could come here and ask this question.

• LatinPoler

February 27, 2017 at 5:45 am

I really appreciate the safe approach to pole in this site. Warnings about moves that are not right for everybody, movility and strenght tests for a move… you will not find that on other online lessons, that happen to be more expensive.

• polegramma

February 27, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Another thing to remember is that this is not just a pole dancing lesson site. We have access to whole body fitness instruction including strength and flexibility. If you’re coming back from an injury, just not feeling well, or don’t have access to a pole at any time, you find lessons and training here that can help you get fit and stay fit. And you have pole lessons with the safest method that will take you step by step to your pole dancing goals. And of course, you also have access to Veena’s extensive knowledge and experience. Wait for a sale and get in on one of the $99 deals. This is the best place.

• jannyjanjan148666

February 27, 2017 at 11:55 pm

I appreciate all of the replies. You really don’t have to sell me on it. I never questioned its value. The problem is that I cannot afford it, so what I have gathered is that I won’t be able to access anything like this for less. I also appreciate your business efforts and strategies. This was simply to see if any other options existed and there are not, so that answers my question.

Everyone has always been super helpful on here. I love the lessons tremendously. If money were no object, and StudioVeena were more expensive than others, I would pay it. I just can’t pay it. Thanks for the last bit of advice.

• Phoenix Hunter

February 28, 2017 at 1:44 am

Yes, I have not found anything for a better price than here.

• donnalee

February 28, 2017 at 4:49 am

I love this website….and always know that Veena keeps up with technology. I check out the posts on Periscope too

• quancutie23

March 13, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I must agree with all the ladies. The site is most affordable. Very easy to use and helpful. And it’s a blog to that you can view for free and create your profile and feel safe and protectd, and you can’t put a price on quality safety guidance and community.studioveen is not going any where you can buy the classes when it’s affordable for you until than watch other people videos create your own and read up on the latest topics FOR FREE. And don’t forget to HAVE FUN AND USE YOUR 3 DAY SUBSCRIPTION FOR FREE!!!! I can’t alwaysay afford pole classes or videos but when I can I buy them be patient with yourself