StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Newbie to studio veena, HELP!!!!

• Newbie to studio veena, HELP!!!!

Posted by catalice on February 28, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Like the title says I´m new to this site (but not to pole). Because of financial and time issues I had to stop going to my classes, so here I am and it looks great!

I just have a small problem… I´de like to train 1 to 1.5 hours 3 times a week, but I´m not sure how I should organise my sessions. Does anyone have any tips, ideas or reccomendations on how to do it? Which classes to chose? When to change?! It´s all a bit much for me to plan my own workouts! (I´d like to start with some of the beginner content as I feel like I still don´t have a good foundation too.)

Thank you all so much! I look forward to hearing from you lovely people.

Veena replied 7 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    February 28, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Hi! If your looking for planned sessions try using any of the programs here. There are 5 to choose from and give you 30 days of guidance. You can also choose to use any of the routines for your session and add a few moves you’d like to work on as well.

• Neesy118

February 28, 2017 at 6:56 pm

I always work on one of Veena’s programs because it’s so complete, warm up and all. If you need to make it longer, just add sets. Then at the end I add whatever moves I’m working on. I’m usually doing an instagram challenge of some sort, then my cool down. It works our perfect for me

• dustbunny

March 1, 2017 at 6:33 am

Welcome to Studio Veena!
    Try any of the 30 Day programs. If you want to go over some foundation work, try the 30 Day take off. Even more advanced dancers will find this useful for polishing up the basics and gaining strength. Depending on how advanced you are you could also try the 30 days to Invert program. Any of the programs will get you off on the right foot and help you learn to organize your solo training sessions. ☺

• catalice

March 1, 2017 at 7:28 am

Thank you so much everyone for your helpful replies :). Would it be possible to combine the flexi program with another program, or even 45-1hr pole training (of course including strength)?

• dustbunny

March 1, 2017 at 3:30 pm

That really depends on your body. Try it and if it’s too much back off a bit, add more rest days , or whatever you need to do. ☺

• Veena

Administrator
    March 1, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Yep, what dustbunny said!