StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My pole it stuck. Help!

• My pole it stuck. Help!

Posted by Deevegas on June 17, 2020 at 4:05 am

Hello!

So I’m trying to get my pole down and I’m having issues with it. It’s totally stuck. The nut on the top that needs to loosen will not budge at all. Sometimes the pole will turn if I put a lot of strength into it. But it’s not the nut loosening, it’s the bottom of the pole turning. I’m afraid it’s going to put a hole in my ceiling (I rent) if it has not already. When I look at the pole I can tell it’s a little bent in the middle and it sounds like it’s stripped. I used a level to put it up, so it was straight. I need to get this pole down in 3 days and I am freaking out to say the least. How to I get this sucker down without causing damage?! What type of handyman do I call to cut it down or what can I get from Lowes?

A little information on the pole: It’s an AW brand which you can get on amazon. But I got mine off of polefitnessdancingshop. I did a ton of research and felt like this was a good place to purchase. The pole is new and I’ve barely done anything on it. I have been in contact with the store. And so far they’ve been helpful but since I need the pole down immediately I can’t wait too long for a response.

Veena replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Veena

Administrator
    June 17, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Try using something called the shock method. It was used often with the first generation xpole, they had the bolt at the top.

Place the wrench on the nut and with a hammer quickly and with power hit the wrench with the hammer.

Option 2 I’m not sure if this is ok for your pole but PB blaster works for releasing seized up metal on our motorcycles.