StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Music: Out of the game and want back in!

• Music: Out of the game and want back in!

Posted by TigerLily05 on June 20, 2019 at 1:27 am

What is everyone dancing to nowadays? I took a break from dancing for motherhood, and the other day I found my pole in the basement and am ready to get back at it! It feels like time has changed in the 5 short years I’ve been busy and I don’t know where to look for some new inspiration. I would love suggestions on your newest favorites to dance to! (I love slow and sultry, or anything with that beat that just makes you want to sway your hips!)

Sammy Sparkles replied 4 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    June 21, 2019 at 3:32 am

Welcome back!
    I love anything that comes on my google play lists. I like my tropical house beats, Pitbull (when I need energy) As far as new stuff, I never catch the names of songs I like because they pop up on my playlists and I just dance without looking at the song. lol Technology.

A little tip, these days if you want to post anything to IG or FB you have to use purchased music to avoid copyright issues. No longer can we dance freely to music and share where ever! You can always post here tho!!

• Sammy Sparkles

July 22, 2019 at 9:00 am

Yeah I’ve really been struggling to find music to use for my videos. FB and Less so IG seem really strict. Any good suggestions for a copyright-free source of music? I’ve been mostly just getting stuff from YouTube but it’s not the most exciting. Has anyone tried using Karaoke music? As in, just the instrumental with no lyrics? I wonder if that would “bypass” the copyright claims

• Charley

July 22, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Instrumentals get flagged sometimes too. I’ve had covers get flagged. On FB I usually say I have permission to use the music as the music isn’t being used to endorse or sell anything. They haven’t rejected anything yet. I have only had muting issues on IG but if mostly people are like me, I never open vids to hear the music anyway.

• Sammy Sparkles

July 22, 2019 at 8:09 pm

Thank you for the tip. I haven’t thought of saying I have the permission to use the music. I know a lot of people may not even listen but I just can’t upload a music-less video, it would bug me. Might have to stick to boring copyright free music lol

• Veena

Administrator
    July 23, 2019 at 3:03 pm

When it comes to public videos for business like the lessons here or IG, FB and YT uploads I buy all my music. I honestly can’t believe some of the pole companies that use copyright music, they could get in sooooo much trouble. I like soundstripe for buying music, it’s not cheap but they have great stuff and I’m happy to support another business there to help artists!

• Sammy Sparkles

July 23, 2019 at 10:03 pm

I think I’m just going to stick with copyright free music for the sake of simplicity. I actually found some good music channels on YT