StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Maxim Canada’s Covergirl competition

• Maxim Canada’s Covergirl competition

Posted by HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor on June 4, 2019 at 12:58 am

Hi Veeners!
    I’m not sure if this is allowed (if it isn’t, I totally understand!)…
    One of my best friends is a fellow pole dancer and instructor. She’s one of the most generous people I know, she’s ambitious, dedicated, and just an all around amazing person.

She made it to the semi-finalist round for Maxim Canada’s covergirl search. If she won, she would get $10,000. Her mother is going through intense treatment for end-stage breast cancer and I know that my friend would love to do more to help her mom and family.
    On top of that, I want her to see how loved and supported she is – I think she really deserves this!

Voting is free and you can vote every 24 hours – it asks you to login to facebook to verify that you aren’t a bot (it won’t post on your facebook though).
    You can also select “life vote”, which is an option to donate to the Canadian Cancer Society (along with giving her extra votes).

I’d really love it if any of you amazing humans would spare a moment to follow this link and vote for her. It takes less than a minute.

https://ca.maximcovergirl.com/2019/andrea-casey

PS – wouldn’t it be awesome for a pole dancer to win this?!?!

HilaryKate aka LolaSlaytor replied 4 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.