StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Lunge floor work

• Lunge floor work

Posted by Davedeeking9167 on April 11, 2020 at 11:00 pm

Im looking for a Lunge floor work move and I dont see anything like that on here. Am I missing it? I saw an exotic dancer who did these lunges around the pole where she switched sides and slid her legs under her and added some kicks. It was really pretty and sexy. She had knee pads on. I tried to copy the video I saw it on but I cant figure out the dynamics of the move and its a bit hard too. Any suggestions or takeing any requests for new tutorials? 🙂 Deidre

Davedeeking9167 replied 3 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Davedeeking9167

April 11, 2020 at 11:01 pm
  • Davedeeking9167

April 11, 2020 at 11:04 pm

its at minute 1:28…how does she do this…wish i could slow down the video

• Davedeeking9167

April 11, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Ok…maybe it’s because she uses her platform heels to push into the floor and slide on??? I’ve never worn platform heels before . I pole barefoot. I wonder if this is why I can’t do it. Sorry to keep ranting on here . I need to think out loud I guess .

• mystical

April 12, 2020 at 1:14 am

That does look really cool. Only thing i can say is keep practicing, I never tried to do this type of move but i do want to practice this. sorry i wasnt more help.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 12, 2020 at 4:08 pm

I do take requests, it may take some time to get to them all.

For that move it looks like the side pole hold is the key to control.

• Davedeeking9167

April 12, 2020 at 10:28 pm

She does seem to have a good strong side grip. I’m gonna try doing this with a pair of boots on. I don’t want to ruin any of my pretty shoes slideing on them like she does. I’ll see at my next practice about useing the toe of my boots to push into the floor and see if that helps me move around the pole easier. I’d love for you to do a tutorial on this. That would be great !! I may also put a sock on my dressy heels and see if that works. To avoid scuffing them.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 12, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Strong grips are super important for exotic pole!

• PoleWithSoul

April 26, 2020 at 1:38 am

Socks will help your toes glide. I bet this move will be easier for you to learn if u practice your basic diamond roll/leg shape and see how she is really moving into a diamond shape before taking the lunge shape.

• Davedeeking9167

May 2, 2020 at 11:30 pm

I am not sure about those moves I will.try to find a video that teaches it.