Long-shot Lollipop

Serzi
I seem to have missed the boat years ago on buying a lollipop lyra topper for my classic X-Stage. Any info or offers for sale would be appreciated.

~*Serzi
19 days ago
Veena
Do the new ones work differently?

I have a custom lollipop so I'm not familiar with xpoles.
19 days ago
Serzi
According to their site, everything they have now is no longer compatible with my X-Stage which was purchased in '09. There is a note underneath that says I can contact them if I have an older model (which I may do), but I was interested to see if anybody else had something for sale or any info regarding this.
19 days ago
Serzi
Pre X-joint I guess would be the issue. My stage was purchased right before the launch of that. I'm kinda grateful I did because it spins faster/smoother than the X-joint poles. Or so I've been told.
19 days ago
Veena
Bummer. My first stage was like yours. You could check easy to see if someone can make a custom one.
19 days ago
Serzi
Sounds like an idea. I may call X-Pole and see what they have to say since they included that footnote. Would be nice to have for some outdoor fun this year.
18 days ago

Sunshine Goddess
I love the website! Thank you for all the knowledge, time and energy you put in making poling more accessible and easy to learn!
more testimonials