Lil Mynx Safety?

Elilove
So, I have a static Lil Mynx pole currently...I foolishly sold my "like new" rotator Lil Mynx for wayyyy too low because I didnt know any better at the time because it wouldn't fit my new ceiling, and I will never get over it..sold it for a quarter of what it costs.
I'm a beginner...I have tried doing my own inversions, I do many spins with my full body weight. But I would like to advance more. I have never had a problem, but I also don't do anything too crazy on the pole.
Are Lil Mynx poles safe for inversions, etc? Anyone ever hear stories about them falling down?
a month ago
Elilove
Now I really miss having a rotator pole...I have spent so much money selling my rotator too low and then purchasing a static to try saving money vs a rotator....my husband was in the military, so we were always moving. I should have bought an xpole from the very start, but I didn't look into it enough and just always thought you have to disassemble all the pieces every time you took it down..turns out you don't. And that's not even a big deal anyways :( I'm just really sad about how much money I've wasted. I feel sick about it.
a month ago
Veena
Yes, they are safe. Just like any other pole making sure it's installed correctly is key. We use to sell a Lil mynx pole as a branded Studioveena pole.

We stopped selling them when Lil Mynx no longer wanted to do the special Powder coat finish. I miss my Lil Mynx, it fell off the back of an open trailer when we moved and broke. [www.studioveena.com]
a month ago
Elilove
Oh no!! That's awful!! I love mine too...I am just mad that I didn't go with the xpole in the first place, because I never would've had to buy another pole and deal with the mistake I made of of selling way too low...no idea why I did that...I didn't realize they have such a high resale value when in great shape, which mine was, as I only used it for like 6 months....and we are moving AGAIN, so we'll have to see what the future holds for our next ceiling height...
a month ago
Corrie Paid Member
I love mine! I have a powder coat one and plan on maybe also getting a regular (powder is great but I find it hard to do some things on). I especially like it because it is easy to take up/down, as my pole room is my dining room too.
a month ago
Elilove
Ya, I've just made some really bad decisions with selling my stainless steel Lil Mynx rotator pole for an extremely low price that I could have potentially used in a new house since we will be moving again soon. Now I have the static Lil Mynx stainless steel that I purchased after that to try saving money, but now I want a rotator again...so foolish. Ughhhh I'm so mad at myself.
a month ago
Elilove
I basically threw away $250. I feel so sick about it :(
a month ago
hookedonpole Previous Paid Member
Don't beat yourself up. I did something like that with an xpole. My first pole was Lil Mynx static, but the stainless finish was driving me nuts. I sold it cheap and bought an xpole titanium gold 50mm. Then the 45mm came out, so I sold my 50mm and bought a 45 in chrome. I was so mad at myself that I didn't stick with titanium gold! Within months bought a 45mm tit gold and sold the 45 chrome again dirt cheap. It happens. You'll end up with what you want. 🥰.The financial journey was a pain, but worth it to get what I wanted. Because of bday and Christmas gifts, I now have my xpole 45mm titanium gold with the new xlock feature. This is all over a span of the almost 15 yrs I started pole.
21 days ago
Legs4Days
What is the xlock feature?
20 days ago
Veena
[www.youtube.com] This is the x lock...It's been great!
[www.youtube.com]
20 days ago
MelanieDA
I started pole, trained and taught on Lil Mynx static steel poles. Loved everything about them, from the solid one-piece look, to the gripping surface, to the ease of installation. Yes, they're safe for all manner of pole work, inverts, drops, power spins, etc. My personal experience is that X-Pole could never. I think the fact that Lil Mynx hasn't changed their design at all in the almost 13 years I've done pole, while X-Pole changes their products every couple of years, speaks to the quality of Lil Mynx and their confidence in their products.
20 days ago
shelliebelly Paid Member
My Studio Veena Lil Mynx pole to this day is my favorite pole. Sets up in about 2 minutes & grip is amazing!! I own 3 Xpoles, one is powder coated and doesn’t compare to whatever Veena had going with Lil Mynx at the time;)
20 days ago
Veena
I do miss my SV Little Mynx!!!!!
20 days ago
hookedonpole Previous Paid Member
I waited too long to order and by the time I was going to get the SV Little Mynx, it wasn't being sold anymore. :(
19 days ago

donnalee
I just recently signed up for the your lessons and love them. I already own several DVD sets such as Felix & Jamilla. Those are wonderful as well, but I must state that I love your longer explanations and demonstrations plus the written info that appears.
more testimonials