StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Knee pads

• Veena

Administrator
    January 30, 2022 at 8:17 pm

I do sometimes if I plan on doing a lot of floor work. I like the mighty grip ones, but I have the original style, not sure how the new ones fit. Beesknees has Velcro ones that ppl seem to like.

• azu polerbear

February 4, 2022 at 6:47 pm

I do when I’m not planning on doing anything that requires that spot to grip on the pole. I do have grippy ones too but I really couldn’t commit to those, I don’t know what it is that I don’t like 😅. I have queen wear ones https://queenpolewear.com/ they have pad inserts (three cushion levels) so you can change them based on how floor work heavy you’re gonna be and also for when it wears off but your pad covering is still good, and they have really cute designs. As Veena said though, beesknees seems to be gaining popularity, haven’t tried them but it’s neat that you can put them with Velcro…. It’s been too many times that I’ve put on my heels and realized I had forgotten to slide the pass in first 🤣

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2022 at 8:08 pm

I wish bees knees worked for me but even after “breaking” them in as she said to do. The Velcro scratches up the back of my knees and don’t stay in place. I’m sad I really like how they look!!!