Knee Pads for Pole

StrangeFox Paid Member
Anyone got any suggestions for a good pair of knee pads that can be used on and off the pole?

I was thinking Poledancerka, but I've heard they don't stay in place all that well. I did try Mighty Grip a while back and they worked great moving from the floor to the pole, but I found they slid around way too much. Volleyball knee pads seem to stay in place the best, but they're super bulky and they cannot be used on the pole. Anyone try Bees Knees kneepads? Any other brands to recommend?
Dec 22, 2019
Veena
I have both bees knees and the old version of mighty grip knee pads. I like them both.
a month ago
Silver Sylph Paid Member
I have Queen for Dance knee pads and really like them, not too bulky and they have a choice of smooth of grippy, I would say pick a size smaller than they suggest as they come up a little big. 💜
9 days ago
LatinPoler Previous Paid Member
I love Queen, they are my favorites. I think they are true to size per their size chart though, at least for me. It’s true they stretch but they stay in place and will recover the original size when you wash them.
I have Bees Knees and don’t like the at all, they are bulky and stiff, and ugly! The nude color looks like a bandage. On the bright side, the Velcro is very convenient for training.
7 days ago
StrangeFox Paid Member
Thanks so much Silver Sylph and LatinPoler! I took a look at the Queen knee pads and I think I might give them a shot. I did like that the Bees Knees kneepads have velcro but I need something I can use both on and off the pole, and they do look a bit bulky. The Queen knee pads are a bit pricey but so are all specialty pole items!
7 days ago

dustbunny Paid Member
I've been a subscriber since I found this site years ago. These are BY FAR the best value for lessons...ANYWHERE! Regardless of your level, Veena's lessons will help you discover, learn and perfect new pole dance moves.
more testimonials