StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Issue putting up my pole at home

• Issue putting up my pole at home

Posted by desbodypiercer6520 on July 28, 2019 at 2:09 am

Hi everyone !
    I just purchased my very first pole for my house, I got a second hand one it’s a X-pole Sport 40mm gold brass it got every pieces.
    I followed the instructions and video on how to set it up. My issue is if I put the 250mm extension it does’t Let me pull the pole verticale I’m missing only few mm it’s way too tight and when I tried with the smaller one well its way too short!
    I would need to 200mm extension but I live in Canada and I can’t find anywhere that ships the 200 to Canada only 250 and 500 so I’m really sad and doesn’t know what to do 🙁
    I asked my pole teacher and she told me to sign up here and ask if any of you could help or have suggestions!
    Thank you so much ☺️

Sammy Sparkles replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Sammy Sparkles

July 28, 2019 at 7:26 am

When I moved into my house my pole I had in my old apartment was too tall for the ceiling in my new house. I called a handyman service and he was wonderful, took my pole and cut it to size in the shop and even fixed the broken spinning mode! (I just had it stuck on static in my apartment) It cost maybe $150? I can’t remember but well worth it for it being cut, fixed and professionally installed.

• desbodypiercer6520

July 28, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Thank you so much that will be an option for sure !

• Sammy Sparkles

July 28, 2019 at 7:59 pm

And I’m from Canada too! Born and raised in Manitoba 😊