StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Is Bad Kitty… okay?

• Is Bad Kitty… okay?

Posted by Runemist34 on June 9, 2018 at 6:26 pm

Hey everyone!
    It’s been a while since I looked at the Bad Kitty website. Is it still… going? I mean, the site is still up and everything, but it seems like some bits of their website is unfinished. There are some tops I was looking at, and they don’t have descriptions or anything. Lots and lots of stuff is sold out. Am I missing something?

Also, anyone here have some of their stuff? Would you give them positive reviews?
    It’s so hard to find good tops πŸ™

Maria-Elena Kadala replied 5 years, 10 months ago 10 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • emmasculator

June 11, 2018 at 12:02 am

They just had a 40% off sale, so I’m wondering if they got cleared out maybe..? I have some of their stuff and its pretty solid for the most part. its a little pricey for my budget so I usually wait until a sale before a purchase. I really like the brazil bottoms and that starburst top. The spider back top rides up when I pole and I fall out of the v front top, but apart from that I don’t have any gripes…Oh wait! I do wish their tops would come with a lining so my nips wouldn’t poke out.

• polegramma

June 11, 2018 at 1:52 am

I love the Brazils, they are my favorite pole shorts. I always wait for a sale, like Emmasculator said, and I do wonder if maybe they are just low on stock after this past one.

• grayeyes

June 11, 2018 at 3:38 am

Every time I try to buy something from them almost nothing is available so I stopped trying. I don’t own any of their stuff because of this.

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

June 11, 2018 at 10:41 pm

I bought 6 or 7 pieces from them recently! They’ve done two big inventory- clearing sales recently. And v-front tops are 50% off right now! I like their quality and if you get it on sale it’s affordable! They do have a lot of stuff that isn’t pole specific… and some of their newest designs that work for pole aren’t listed under the Ò€œpolefitÒ€ tab. Don’t know if that helps! πŸ™‚

• Yayo

June 12, 2018 at 11:12 am

Not a fan of them. If you are curvy or have big boobs this won’t work. Most of my girls and I have found that it does have enough fabric to move around. I’m a 36d and the bra barely covered my boobs. Too expensive to keep trying to find the right fit.

• Nat

June 12, 2018 at 1:56 pm

I have top and shorts from them and happy with it. I have been looking for another outfit from them but very hard to find it here in the UK. Apparently they moved their production to China so couple of online shops stopped stocking they as they quality decreased x

• Runemist34

June 12, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Yayo: I am very busty, actually, and I did e-mail them a while ago. They pointed me toward a few of their tops, and indicated that these ones would probably work… but as always, I am quite wary. Having a medium waist and a large/x-large bust makes things complicated, especially in an industry that seems to expect you will, inevitably, have a tiny chest. Which frankly, will never happen for me!
    So, I’m still wary but… sometimes I think I’d like to try it.
    Nat: I had no idea they had moved production! That makes things a little different for my decision-making process.

If either of you are interested in tops which are similarly priced, I found a UK-based site called Wink, and they will do “bespoke” for you for an extra 5 pound- which means they’ll make it to fit you. They told me that I could easily ask for that, give them my measurements in the “bespoke colour” area, and they’ll make me a top with a medium waistband, and large bust area. They’re not too bad looking, either πŸ™‚ I haven’t checked their shipping yet, though.

Ah, the search for a good pole top for busty ladies continues… πŸ˜‰

• polegramma

June 12, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Artista Apparel has some good tops for larger busts, I like the halter top, it’s my favorite pole top. It’s been difficult for me to find a pole top for large chest, that “contains” during inverts and still has a nice shape and ….. well I’m sure you understand! artistaapparel.com

• LatinPoler

June 12, 2018 at 11:50 pm

I received and order from them yesterday so they should be OK. However, I noticed the “made in China” tag and the fabric seemed thinner to the touch… Now I understand why! I’m very small busted and I can wear some of their tops but I have to add removable padding to make them look more flattering, at least their tops are ready for the inserts. I like their Brazils but not their Itsy or Competition shorts. All and all, not my favorite brand even though occasionally I order from them, when they have specials mostly.

• LatinPoler

June 12, 2018 at 11:50 pm

*an order*

• StrangeFox

June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am

I thought Bad Kitty’s customer service was exceptional, but I found the quality of their products lower than expected for the high cost. They also didn’t work well for my body type (flat chest, big hips/booty). I have trouble with the shorts and shirts staying in place. Also, not sure if this was just my experience but it took them 4 weeks to even ship my order. I’m in Canada, and everything was in stock.

My fave brand is Hey Hey and Co, although they are a bit pricey you get what you pay for. You can get a custom top made to your measurements, too. Alternately, if you go to Marshall’s, Wal-Mart, La Senza, or any other store in your area and look for a sports bra, you can find some really cute, very reasonably priced stuff.

• Runemist34

June 13, 2018 at 1:45 am

Strangefox, I’m in Canada, too πŸ˜‰ Shipping here is horrible!
    And, sadly, I am too busty for literally any bra shop that doesn’t cater to umm… “specialty” needs. I don’t even glance at La Senza or La Vie en Rose anymore. Walmart is a joke, too. They do try, but… they always manage to get me into something terrible lol πŸ˜‰
    I’m surprised Bad Kitty had such a long shipping time! I had my wedding dress shipped here in less than a week, so I would expect a couple of tops to be fine!

Thanks for your reviews and recommendations, everyone! I really appreciate it. I wish there were more options out there for those of us with more bust, more booty, or just… More!

• Maria-Elena Kadala

June 16, 2018 at 11:49 am

I have the same issue … my solution is to wear a bra that fits, and put a crop top over it.
    Walmart has had some decent sports bras in my size, but it’s hit-or-miss.