StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Instagram **GIVEAWAY**

• Instagram **GIVEAWAY**

Posted by Veena on December 10, 2020 at 11:32 pm

Who: Me! Well, actually the Elf on the Pole will be helping too. I’ll provide the prize 😉🎁

What: LIFETIME access to all of my studioveena.com lessons, yes, everything programs and all for life. 🎉 Along with a one hour, zoom with me. If you don’t have zoom I can use a different option too. There’s more! One random, mentioned, friend of the winner will win an hour zoom with me as well.

Recap….That’s Lifetime access to my lessons, free 1 hour zoom AND a free 1 hour zoom for a friend!

Where: Instagram https://www.instagram.com/studioveena/ Follow me and TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS📲

When: Announcing tomorrow – Continues through Dec 23rd. The event is over at midnight on the 23rd. Winners will be announced Dec. 26

How:
    1. Follow me on IG
    2. Share my announcement
    3. I will be posting 6 different Elf on the Pole photos. When you see one, comment with a friend or friends name who would love to win a zoom with me. By that I mean @ them on the post. The Elf is sneaky so posts will be random, not every day, don’t miss one! Don’t forget to like the post too.
    4. Winner will be picked at random and one of their friends will also win the zoom with me.

The Elf and I are excided, see you there!

Veena replied 3 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Veena

Administrator
    December 10, 2020 at 11:35 pm

That’s *excited…you’d think the Elf wrote this! lol