StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions I need a 45mm brass 750 extension!!!!!

• I need a 45mm brass 750 extension!!!!!

Posted by Autumn Gypsy on June 19, 2017 at 12:35 am

Xpole has been sold out for like a MONTH now!!!!!!! I can’t even use my new pole without this extension because my apartment ceiling height is too low so I need to replace my B-pole with the 750 but they have been sold out!!!!! Does anyone know where I can find 1?!?!?! 🙁

AllysonKendal replied 6 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • StrangeFox

June 19, 2017 at 3:50 am

Oh man, that seriously sucks! Sorry to hear that. 🙁 Looks like they’re even sold out in Canada. Have you tried to contact X-Pole? They might be able to suggest an alternative – their customer service is top-notch. Also, I know thepoledancingshop.com sells X-Poles and X-Pole equipment, including extensions. I’ve never ordered anything from them so I’m not sure how quick they are or what their service is like.

• Autumn Gypsy

June 20, 2017 at 5:44 am

Yes I Contacted xpole like 2 weeks ago, and they told me that the 750mm would be available by mid-june, and I have been checking the site EVERYDAY for the last month 🙁 I will see if poledacingshop.com has the extension, I just worry about it not being an authentic xpole, I have read some real horror stories about fakes lol I just want to get on my pole lol

• Autumn Gypsy

June 20, 2017 at 5:49 am

So I just checked poledacingshop.com and they have the extension I need, but it’s says it’s from 2014-2016 models, and on the xpoleus site it says 2014-present (2017) so I’m wondering if it would even fit?

• Veena

Administrator
    June 20, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I have a few different models and I bet it will fit.

• StrangeFox

June 22, 2017 at 1:20 am

At the very worst, check with their customer service to see if you can return it if it doesn’t fit. I agree with Veena though. I think it will fit. 🙂

• Autumn Gypsy

June 28, 2017 at 3:33 am

I checked the website and it says all sales are final and I don’t have the box anymore or anything 🙁 Veena, are they actual xpole extensions? I just want to be sure that it will match up with the pole I have. Also if for some reason the extension does not fit are they returnable? The xpole site is still sold out :'(

• Veena

Administrator
    June 28, 2017 at 3:17 pm

My extensions are xpole brand…but I’m talking about personally having them, not selling. I don’t sell extensions on the site.

• Kash Marketing

June 28, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Hey @AutumnGypsy – we have 500mm extensions in stock and you can use your 250mm to reach your 750mm desired height – would that help?

Let me know!

• Autumn Gypsy

June 29, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I’m so new to all of this lol. When I got my xpole it came with (im guessing) 2 really small extensions. Would 1 of those be a 250? Is it safe to have 2 extensions on the pole? I read it’s safer to have the least amount of extensions as possible. I just don’t want to mess up the pole or have it fall down lol

• Kash Marketing

June 29, 2017 at 4:38 pm

The 2 smaller extensions are 250mm and 125mm. We always advise our customers to use as few a extensions as possible. However, in your situation, as the height is so low, the additional extension will not be a major issue and will still provide the same level of robustness. If you need to talk through this in more detail, please just give our office a call on 818-924-3576

• Autumn Gypsy

June 30, 2017 at 3:13 am

The xpole website is also sold out of the brass 500mm extentions, would I be able to use a 750mm extension is titanium gold? (Probably not) but I’m just so mad I have this $400 pole that I now cannot use and cannot return

• Kash Marketing

June 30, 2017 at 8:29 pm

@Autumn Gypsy – please have a look now, 500mm extensions are available, the inventory has been updated. Happy poling!

• StrangeFox

July 1, 2017 at 12:43 am

Hey Autumn Gypsy – just to re-assure you, I have my x-pole set up with the 250mm and 500mm extension and it’s perfectly fine. And I’ve been pretty hard on my pole. Just a word of caution if you’re worried about it falling: make sure you install it directly under a joist, and check often to see if it needs to be tightened. The first time I installed my pole I did not have it directly centered under the joist and after about an hour of poling it shifted (it didn’t fall down…just shifted across the ceiling). After getting it right under the joist and tightening it a little I have not had further incident and have felt secure enough to spin, invert, climb, and pose to my heart’s content. Let us know when you finally get your extension. 🙂 It’s so, so hard to have to wait! *hugs*

• Autumn Gypsy

July 1, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Awwww thank you soooooooo much StrangeFox!!!!! I will definatly let you guys know when this all gets sorted out 🙂 I even bought lights that dance with music for poling lol. I’m sure eventually I will get an extension that work and I’ll be sure to have it centered like you said too 🙂 The anticipation is just killing me though seriously lol

• StrangeFox

July 1, 2017 at 8:02 pm

The anticipation would be killing me, too! A few days was enough to drive me crazy when I first got my pole! Setting up your poling space can be a good way to pass the time without going crazy. 😉

Page 1 of 2