I am back. Remember me? 2009-2012

velvetvixen Paid Member
Hi. I started pole in 2009 and was active in the community and pole jams. I took a break from pole due to traveling internationally alot/life. Now I'm back because I miss it and the people. I'm looking to get back to the level I was at before.

My favorite kind of pole is Polesque. :) I like dancing and outfits! I designed pole related items under the company Poletopia, for the people who may remember the store.

I am happy to see Veena's programs, as it just what I needed. Especially since I am always concerned with injury/safety. I also ordered a pole warmer since they exist now. :)

Im curious who is active on here from those years. Feel free to say Hi. :)
17 days ago from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Hazi411 Paid Member
Hi there! I started pole in 2010. I'm not sure how long I've been on here.....
17 days ago from Australia
Veena
Hi! Welcome back 💜💜
17 days ago from San Francisco, California, United States
Silver Sylph Paid Member
Hi Velvetvixen, I was definitely around then, I've been a member for about ten years now which makes me feel so old somehow! Great to have you back, I love the programs too as I work best when I have a structure to follow, polewarmers are brilliant aren't they, I wonder how I ever managed to pole in the cold weather before. 💜
16 days ago from Hobbiton, The Shire-ire-ire, United Kingdom
velvetvixen Paid Member
Thanks. It's great you guys have stuck with pole for so long. While I have had a break, it was the only exercise I stuck with for a long time because it didn't seem like exercise.
14 days ago from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
chemgoddess1 Paid Member
I am still around! I know that some of the CBus and Cinci crew are still poling they just don't get on here much.
11 days ago from Raleigh-ish, NC, United States

robinska Paid Member
I am very excited!! My front splits are noticeably better than the last time I did this routine!!
more testimonials